BAM BAM Update Version's 346/348

Gimli

Pinball Master
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Monster Bash

• [5 jun 2022] v.1.5-348 Fixed ray-cast shadows from main light in VR, Miniplayfield.currentPosition works - returns current position of animated MP.
  • [22 may 2022] v.1.5-346 Small performance improvement in VR.
Note:
Rav understated the "Small performance improvement in VR"
For Oculus quest 2 users this fixed the judder bug that has been present since version 315. BAM VR now runs dramatically better on Oculus Quest 2 Headsets !

Also Version 448 fixed a memory leak that was causing more recent tables to crash (ie TerryRed Pinevent tables that are more memory intensive)
Also added in Version 448 is the addition of left /right rotation while navigating in the VR Room environment. These can be assigned to keys and speed of rotation can also be set . This feature is under Free Camera Moves in the BAM menu.

For those of you that don't use VR, I suggest you only replace the BAM.dll from the "BAM-OpenVR.zip" file in your BAM folder. When I installed all of it, the HUD would not display when I opened a table. I am not sure why it happened. I have never used the "BAM-OpenVR.zip" before but I wanted the fix to the memory leak.

For those of you that don't use VR, I suggest you only replace the BAM.dll from the "BAM-OpenVR.zip" file in your BAM folder. When I installed all of it, the HUD would not display when I opened a table. I am not sure why it happened. I have never used the "BAM-OpenVR.zip" before but I wanted the fix to the memory leak.

You don't install anything from BAM-OpenVR unless you are using VR... and it never installs into the BAM folder, you install it as its own folder in the Future Pinball folder.

1654867130685.png

The memory leak fix is included in the normal BAM 1.5-348 update zip and the BAM-OpenVR 1.5-348 update zip

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back