• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP NINE!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.
Bankum (J.F. Thomas, 1930) VPX

VPX Flipperless Recreation Bankum (J.F. Thomas, 1930) VPX v1.2

No permission to download

druadic

Stay tuned.....
Site Supporters
BankumSCREENIE.jpg

Isaac Sauvage

Meep!
Site Supporters
@druadic,
Appreciate you taking my previous comments in to hand; also upgrading the table in various other ways (the numbers look more realistic now?)

Really appreciate your amazing work here, Will!

druadic

Stay tuned.....
Site Supporters
@druadic,
Appreciate you taking my previous comments in to hand; also upgrading the table in various other ways (the numbers look more realistic now?)

Really appreciate your amazing work here, Will!

Not a problem Ike. I was not feeling well that day so my apologies if you might have taken offense. For some reason my health issues are causing me more problems than before last, but I need to keep making tables to keep my mind off of the pain.

Appreciate the suggestions and I did my best to change the table color, blend the numbers into the play field, fixed the label, fixed the shooter kicker and the bounciness of the board, updated the holes and colors of them and added a bit of glare to the play field. Even the label was being an ass at times so I had to fix that. Otherwise it does look better than before.

Kudos to you sir! You've earned it. Pat yourself on the back. So to be fair, THANK YOU!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
    @ freebird1963: *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ********...