@druadic,
Appreciate you taking my previous comments in to hand; also upgrading the table in various other ways (the numbers look more realistic now?)

Really appreciate your amazing work here, Will!

@druadic,
Appreciate you taking my previous comments in to hand; also upgrading the table in various other ways (the numbers look more realistic now?)

Really appreciate your amazing work here, Will!

Not a problem Ike. I was not feeling well that day so my apologies if you might have taken offense. For some reason my health issues are causing me more problems than before last, but I need to keep making tables to keep my mind off of the pain.

Appreciate the suggestions and I did my best to change the table color, blend the numbers into the play field, fixed the label, fixed the shooter kicker and the bounciness of the board, updated the holes and colors of them and added a bit of glare to the play field. Even the label was being an ass at times so I had to fix that. Otherwise it does look better than before.

Kudos to you sir! You've earned it. Pat yourself on the back. So to be fair, THANK YOU!

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "Complete list of VB commands".
      Back