• Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Barnacle Bill (Gottlieb 1948) - Partner optional

Duglis

Pinball Nudger
<hr style="color:#D1D1E1; background-color:#D1D1E1" size="1"> I'm doing my first table in 12 years. Barnacle Bill- Gottlieb 1948.

If Anyone is good at graphics and lighting coding, a partner would be nice, but not necess. I can do this alone.

Dat's dat!

Another interesting one i'm looking at is Hawaiian Beauty.

Oh, and if anyone wants to do a cabinet version for this, that would deff be a co- work job. The entire cabinet layout-flat and the backglass stuff...Need someone else for that.
smile.png

Attachments

• 1948.jpg
    1948.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 197
  • 176f1.jpg
    176f1.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 181

Isaac Sauvage

Meep!
Site Supporters
Consultant
interesting table. that flipper arrangement would probably send me round the bend! "barnacle bill" also seems to be a well-used name for various nautical characters. everyone from wallace beery to popeye's bluto to modern seafood restaurants have it covered.

i'm not sure where the EM developers are these days. over at VPF they seem dedicated almost exclusively to VP cabinetmaking, and PN is more of an old-timer's hangout.

it looks like popotte and possibly furio and robair are still making tables, over at irpinball. there may be some ppl at the chatrooms that could help...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ 20degree:
    ** ***** ***** ****** * **** ***** ***** ** **** * **** *** ***** **** ***** *** * **** **** *** *** ***** ***** ****** ** ** ****** * *********** ****** **
    @ 20degree: ** ***** ***** ****** * **** ***** ***** ** **** * **** *** ***** **** ***** *** * **** **** ***...