Williams Base Hit (Williams, 1967) Game should stay in #1 player, goes into #2 player

Jonas 11

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
North Star
Hi I have a Williams Base hit when I hit credit button for 2 players and playing when #1 player goes into extra innings game over for # 1 player it goes into #2 player should stay in # 1 player it was working fine then started to act up could anyone tell me what relay that makes the # 2 player not trip on thank you

Hi I have a Williams Base hit when I hit credit button for 2 players and playing when #1 player goes into extra innings game over for # 1 player it goes into #2 player should stay in # 1 player it was working fine then started to act up could anyone tell me what relay that makes the # 2 player not trip on thank you
The 2 relays and their switches to check are:
In play relay
3rd out relay
The extra inning bar mechanical movement operation and it’s switches need to be checked also.

Hi Dave thank you is that in play relay and 3 out relay are they NC switches

Last edited:
Hi Dave thank you is that in play relay and 3 out relay are they NC switches
Yes those are the 2 relays.
Check each switch on those relays, and the operation of their coils.
And the extra inning bar is like a bank relay but doesn’t have a coil. Check the switches and operation as well.

Hey Dave I got it all working back to normal but i
I got one little problem once in awhile when playing on 1st and 2nd player when game should be over after 3rd out game continues not all the time any suggestions thank you

Hi Dave got it working now wat we talked about I have a new problem now when playing game when hitting all targets the game should give you a Extra inning instead It goes into game over I got the game working good I just want t to make sure what switch I adjust is correct for this other problem so I don’t touch wrong switch and other problems start back up thank you Anthony

Hi Dave got it working now wat we talked about I have a new problem now when playing game when hitting all targets the game should give you a Extra inning instead It goes into game over I got the game working good I just want t to make sure what switch I adjust is correct for this other problem so I don’t touch wrong switch and other problems start back up thank you Anthony
It sounds like the extra inning bar is not lowering far enough. Manual check operation of each latch in relay to finally lower the extra inning bar.

Hi Dave thank you for getting back to me I am doing wat you recommended it and it slove the problem but I must be doing something wrong now it’s not going into game over just stays at 3 outs and not going to extra innings for example I hit all targets the extra inning light goes on then when I hit the third out it keeps playing not going into extra inning or Game over can you help me out thank you

But if I play and just get 3 out without extra inning it goes to game over that works right but when extra innings is awarded it stay on and plays on and on with out game over or extra inning

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: jumpyspider is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back