batman 66 original (wip in abandonment)

Hi. Is there a future pinball version ? Thank you
if you refer to my version, it is still in "wip" .....so it's not available yet .....sorry.

Hi Wild. That sounds awesome! Cant wait to play it :-D One of my all time favorite pinball games Batman 66. Will you release it on: Pinsimdb.org when it is finished? :-)

Hi Wild. That sounds awesome! Cant wait to play it :-D One of my all time favorite pinball games Batman 66. Will you release it on: Pinsimdb.org when it is finished?
Hi.....
remember that this is an original, and the graphics are from another vpx version table ..... so it's not that of the version by "stern" if I'm not mistaken.....

Anyway I don't know if I will publish it in pinsim ...I've lost some interest in building tables, I don't even know if I will finish it, as for other tables ...some with my knowledge of bam, others with superior knowledge and I need help.
I have and had many ideas, see for example "hockey", then I started another classic "arkanoid" but for my lack of understanding about certain bam codes,and it is sometimes difficult also to explain to those who know how to use the bam,so I don't know if I will continue.

Then that even a guy who steals the efforts of others and posts them on his site without permission, to make money I don't know ?? ,but this makes me very angry, so much so that I don't publish two more of my boards made in the past and recently.

I love this hobby, i contributed and conceived, on many innovations, see "krull" ,"pinball nes" ," hochey ", with the precious help of companions and friends of this hobby ..... but for now i lost interest.

Last edited:
Then that even a guy who steals the efforts of others and posts them on his site without permission, to make money I don't know??
I was mostly away at the time, but from what I understand, that Australian guy who wanted others to work for him got quickly kicked off this and the other major sites. The whole thing was just a scam AFAIK.

Sadly, similar scams have been happening almost since the beginning of the joint VP-FP scene, twenty years ago.

If there's a positive here, it's that most VP-FP content is mirrored across many places now, so scam operations like the former tend to target only the laziest and most gullible. Same as with anything, for better or worse.

If there's a positive here, it's that most VP-FP content is mirrored across many places now, so scam operations like the former tend to target only the laziest and most gullible.
apart from the scam, I can't stand that he takes a table of mine that I share here or on pinsim, and he takes it and publishes it on his site, without permission or respect for that author who took hours, days, months, or years, for that table, which he shares freely ..... and what does he do ....? he takes possession of it ......!!! If he would have asked politely, things would have been different.

apart from the scam, I can't stand that he takes a table of mine that I share here or on pinsim, and he takes it and publishes it on his site, without permission or respect for that author who took hours, days, months, or years, for that table, which he shares freely ..... and what does he do ....? he takes possession of it ......!!! If he would have asked politely, things would have been different.
Wild I really hope that you will finish this table some day. We really need some great tables for Future Pinball, and Batman66 is too awesome to let go :-) Can't you put your name in when it loads the table or something so if someone try steel your credits, your name will still be on it.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: studiosix is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back