BforArtists with Milkshape3d addons

20degree

Pinball Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Faxanadu X Pinball on Pinsimdb
Hi there

I have think to mention in this section (futurepinball discussion), because it is related to futurepinball software; and i wanted to mention about it. There is the software named "BforArtists version 1.0.0" wich is based on the software Blender version 2.79b.

If you know the software Blender then you know that you can modelise 3d models. But BforArtists is more mouse click, rather than keyboard shortcuts; and more intuitive. You can find the BforArtists software version 1.0.0 at:
https://www.bforartists.de/download/#older (Download - Bforartists)
There is also a pdf guide about the BforArtists software version 1.0.0 that have near 2700 pages into. So i do think it is quite full and complete.
I suggest that you save both software and pdf guide. This beside saving the addon for the software.

With the Milkshape3d addon you can import and export ms3d models for Futurepinball. You can find it on Pinsimdb at:
http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinres/entry-213-ms3d_blender_-_importer_exporter ([PinSimDB.org])

So i think the combination of the softwares, the addon for it; and the pdf guide. That it might help futurepinball creators.

A+

Thank's for your likes guys.

I have mentionned PinballNirvana website on the forum of BforArtists at:
https://www.bforartists.de/forums/topic/milkshape3d-addon/ (Milkshape3D Addon - Bforartists)

BforArtists is a great modeling software, it is more intuitive. Also the BforArtists version 1.0.0 is based on Blender version 2.79b, so it's possible to have the Milkshape3d addon for this BforArtists v1.0.0 free 3d modeling software. So peoples could create there own Milkshape3d models and import it into Futurepinball.

I do hope that there is peoples that could create a Milkshape3d addon for BforArtists (latest version). The table at:
is amazing because of the interactivity with the ball.

A+

Just got some news about BforArtists version 1.0.0 that is based on Blender version 2.79b. Here is the source code:
https://github.com/Bforartists/Bforartists/releases/tag/v1.0.0 (Release Bforartists 1.0.0 · Bforartists/Bforartists)

But what i have been told, is that to do a Milkshape3d addon for BforArtists free 3D modeling software, from starting with BforArtists version 1.0.0; that peoples "must dig" into Blender archives, because it is quite hard to compile because of "dependencies" that are required for Blender version 2.79b. BforArtists version 1.0.0 the "dependencies" are not included.

Doing so (looking the progress) peoples could create a free Milkshape3d addon for BforArtists.de version 2.9.3 and maybe for future BforArtists softwares that is based on Blender.org 3d modeling software. I know that there is peoples that say that the Milkshape3d addon is quite old. But when i think the amazing talented peoples on this planet, that could do and share an open source Milkshape3d addon for BforArtists 2.9.3 or BforArtists version 3; this could quite show that the pinball gaming made with FP and BAM is not over.

I could trough time create a BforArtists free pdf guide about doing some Milkshape3d models with BforArtists. It's a good thing that they have givin me the press kit of there logos that i can incorporate into the guide. It's a good thing also that i have permissions and authorizations that i can do printscreens.

If some peoples have forgotten, i have created some "kickers" that are in angle that is functionable at: http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinres/entry-1681-kickers_in_angles ([PinSimDB.org])
I have also created some square bumber caps for the table: http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/table-10266-zira ([PinSimDB.org])
Even long time ago created a pinball that there was spiders that jumped when the left or right bumber near the flippers was hitted. In it i also have been able to create some spider web floor that the ball can pass under and is seen trough. That there is a skull in the outsite arcade cab model, this beside the skull that is inside the game, that the eyes move when the flipper button is hit or not. Here is the video of the skull:
So i can say that i have fiew 3d modeling experiences (but not expert). TerryRed has created amazing pinball interactions with the ball, i want to be as good as him. So i can help much more peoples.

I think that big company's as Microsoft, Playstation, XBox, Nintendo and so on. Because of Futurepinball with BAM and the Milkshape3d addon for BforArtists.de. Maybe even bring some magazines news reporter, talk about the peoples as my self and other peoples that is still into FP.

Of course many peoples could say, that i dream too much about believing that there are talented peoples; that could be known world wide. But when you think when the FP software has started, each good creations start from one thing; it start first from "an idea"! Like Christopher that created Futurepinball and have giving me the permissions and authorizations that i do printscreens about FP for guides. It sure have bring some interest into peoples. I can also say that i have participated in BAM, because i have created and design the "BAM" logo and icon. So i can say that i am part of the history about FP and the pinball gaming. Yup i want to believe that there is many talented peoples out there, with great and good intentions. Peoples that can also be a part of the history as i am.

A+

Thank's for your like madmmax. There is many things i must learn into FP. I dont have much time, there is many things i do. I think to "maybe" create a FP game about NHL, that the player first choose a hockey team. Then the game choose a opponent hockey team. Think to create some (DropTarget), like "3" that each is some goaler in front of a hockey net, that have into some kicker hole. The more the player progress, the more the droptarget goes fast, making it harder that the ball enter the kicker into the hockey net. It's just an idea, maybe an idiot idea of mine?

This beside i do an other free none official pdf guide about a software that create webpages, that the company have givin me acceptances and authorizations that i can do printscreens for there software. There is also my ways of life, so my time is limited. A+

Thank's for your like madmmax. There is many things i must learn into FP. I dont have much time, there is many things i do. I think to "maybe" create a FP game about NHL, that the player first choose a hockey team. Then the game choose a opponent hockey team. Think to create some (DropTarget), like "3" that each is some goaler in front of a hockey net, that have into some kicker hole. The more the player progress, the more the droptarget goes fast, making it harder that the ball enter the kicker into the hockey net. It's just an idea, maybe an idiot idea of mine?

This beside i do an other free none official pdf guide about a software that create webpages, that the company have givin me acceptances and authorizations that i can do printscreens for there software. There is also my ways of life, so my time is limited. A+
I think that sounds like an awesome idea! You could use your milkshape knowledge and find a 3D model of a hockey player and then script to rotate the model based upon keyboard events.

Well this idea i have think about some goaler net, that have into a kicker hole. I have think that it could have lights activated by timers, making some droptargets popup and popup down. Like if a droptarget would be some goaler in front of the net, because the timers make the goaler (droptarget) change; like if the goaler would be on the right of the net, on the center, or on the left of the net.

That the player must enter the kicker hole into the net behind the goaler, maybe some amount of time. When the amount of time is reached, the player is against an other goaler and must enter the kicker hole at some moment (events to do) to go to the next goaler.

I am more when i have the time doing some pdf document about some free softwares:
https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/threads/here-is-a-list-of-free-softwares-that-i-suggest-for-the-peoples.21234/ (Here is a list of free softwares that i suggest for the peoples)

But these times i'm real depressed, i try to stay strong; still thinking and wanting the good for peoples.
Depress because of the coronavirus and mostly because of the qr code.
Controlling peoples where they go, where they come from, where they have to go.
Many peoples would say it's dictature and against peoples own freedom of movements and against peoples liberty's.
Many peoples say that imposing things to the peoples is no democraty, its some dictature.
Like the freedom of movements and freedom of speak.
Also i have heard that the peoples might die of hunger, because it is said that the food that come from other countrys; blocked to the borders.

cas_covid_2jan2022_16h05.jpg
Here is some simple printscreens. It show on january 2nd 2022 in the province of Quebec it have more then 15,000 case just this day. It also show that in Canada the number of case is ( 0 ) zero. But that's strange since Québec is into Canada. How can it say that in a province it have some amount of cases, but in the country that have the province of Québec and other provinces say its "zero"?
A News Site:
https://www.tvanouvelles.ca/actualites/coronavirus-les-derniers-chiffres (COVID-19 : La situation aujourd’hui)

I'm so stressed. Who know if i live or die. I try to stay strong. A+

But these times i'm real depressed, i try to stay strong; still thinking and wanting the good for peoples.
<snip>

I'm so stressed. Who know if i live or die. I try to stay strong. A+

Hang in there Sylvain! Connect with people in your area in person with all the necessary precautions. Also continue to connect with people online as well with hobbies such as pinball! Talk to people and connect.

Also try and spend time not reading\watching news. I know this could be hard to do as you are very invested in the news, but it is an idea!

You are in control of yourself and you cannot get stressed out about what is happening to others. Take each step and day at a time and keep your mind clear about who you are and what you are doing next!

It's real hard for me. I'm afraid for my future, the future of the peoples related to my self; even as things goes in the pandemics i cry also for many peoples. Like if you where my brothers and my sisters. I have my quality's and my defaults, i'm not perfect; but i still think and want the good of and for the peoples.

If you want you can check this video
Simply write the correct ... password

url of the video:
dailymotion.com/video/x86yoqu

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back