Big Game (Stern, 1980) VP8

VP8 Stern SS Recreation Big Game (Stern 1980) v5.0 JP 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

jpsalas

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Hello!

Just a little note: I have uploaded Big Game.
I did this table by request of Fawdown, and it took me 5 days.
It was good the have the old script by destruk, since the manual was missing the lights and all the solenoids were wrong (I wonder who scanned that manual :))

It is an older table, without ramps, but it has 4 flippers!

Until next time...

JP

Fantastic work!!!

It's hard to believe the difference with the old version. Thanks for another great job JP!!!

May I suggest Gottlieb Panthera next? That's one of the nicest...and completely unfinished tables left. Perhaps you could ask Gerhard permission to finish it? I used to love that one.

Hello kristian!

Gottlieb Panthera? Why not? I see there are enough pictures at IPDB, but not manual, since it is from Gottlieb. The script looks ok to me. I'll ask permission to Gerhard to use his script, I guess I'm going to change the layout and graphics.

I also had in mind Jokerz and Bad Cats as my next tables. Jokerz will be difficult because of the moving ramp, and I do not know (yet) how can I emulate that in VP. I haven't take a deep look at Bad Cats, but apart from the rotating fishbowl in the middle the rest looks ok to me.

Well, Panthera, will be next (the lady is nicer than the cats :))

JP

Wow, you are fast! Thanks!
Try panthera. I don't have any problem with bad cats either.

One of my all time favorites, I was thinking of doing it as well, I L-O-V-E the Harry Williams Sterns, but nice to see I may not have to do one. I will have to download that one shortly then.

@JP: I'll be glad to search some pics for you... let's see what ipdb has and start from there...

Great news indeed.

PS: You need to PM me your email address. And ask PD to send you his playsounds... you know... "drain", "coin", etc. there's lots of great sounds that add a lot to the table. I noticed they were missing from your tables.

PS2: Gerhard's English isn't great... but he's a good guy. Just keep it simple. ;)

Wow! Well,it's a Big Game from the
Big (Show) jpsalas.Thanks for
the release. :thumright:

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: Ok, keep in touch!
      Back