Big Lebowski, The (Dutch Pinball of Reuver, 2016)

SS Recreation FP Big Lebowski, The (Dutch Pinball of Reuver, 2016) v1.0 WIP

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Future Pinball

theGhost787

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Twilight Zone
I started this 2 days ago. Should be done by January. I mess with it when i have time. I use instrumental or cover songs to make it legal. Soundtrack is done from soundcloud and cab is done.

Edit: Done.

Attachments

• Big Lebowski.jpg
    Big Lebowski.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 112
Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa... you're gonna emulate Dutch pinball's game before it's even been released yet? :o

Last edited:
It will be uploaded here and VP Universe. So far it is looking very good. Here is a photo of the build in process and some other resource pictures i no longer need. Game has 4 player score board. I will add some bowling ball player icons when I wrap up the rest.

18ce775.jpg

I finished the bowling ball bumpers yesterday

13cba41.jpg

12711c0.jpg

Bottom Plastics are done and now doing bottom lights

19a6ba9.jpg

Yes Ike Savage I hope Dutch pinball doesnt get mad at me. I am not copying it completely as i have put in my own music and sound effects. They have their playfield on their website so it is not kept secret. I also make no profit it is just for us pinball players. I doubt they visit these pinball sites and I doubt playing a virtual version will impact their sales in any way.

In most cases they won't find me. Its not like I am Janet Wilder or Dave Smith. Who will they find Ghost Busters. LOL.

Update- Big Lebowski is now available on vpuniverse. It is 1.0 Testing Beta It will upload later on this site too. So anyone who wants to play it early go see it at VPuniverse

index.php

VPUniverse... whoa, haven't visited there in ages. :s

Btw, how did you figure out the rules? Or did you just make your own?

Last edited:
I will post it here too when i have time. Thanks Ike. Busy for the Holidays with stuff. Rules are just sort of made up. The game is just from photos, and videos that i saw on YouTube. The music is all legal covers found on SoundCloud.

I only ran into 1 problem and that is when the pins in the basement reset, sometimes you are hitting the ball and it gets stuck between the pins, It doesnt happen if you know to keep the ball from there during the reset.

I will post it here too when i have time.
I didn't notice it at the time, but tried it just now.

It seems pleasant, but plays very 'floaty.' So the slope needs to be raised, and probably various settings tweaked so that the ball is more challenging to keep alive.

The mini bowling alley game is too easy, and could stand to be remade to match the original game better. I believe you can do this kind of thing much more easily with BAM now, like Wild / Paulo did with Krull.

Last edited:
Happened to bump in to some wicked alt-backglass art yesterday, so I uploaded it and updated the table entry with that stuff & the flyers.

I haven't checked the spreadsheets for quite some time, but I suspect there's a more finished version of the game out there somewhere. Nothing yet at VPU & VPF, and other major pin-sim sites, I believe.

No idea if the scene has a 'handshake agreement' with Dutch-Reuver (as with Stern) not to produce this game until X-amount of time has passed. If so, we should frankly remove this entry. If not, it could frankly use some updates based on the above critiques, plus a better grasp of the ruleset.
Cheers.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back