Bingo Pinball Museum in Guthrie Oklahoma

ltroll

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Hello all....I have re-opened the Museum after a move and the Pandemic...The Museum is located at 2507 south Division in Guthrie Oklahoma....I have Bingo pinballs, slot machines (reel slots) and some very unusual machines from the past....We are a 501c not for profit and rely on donations with no admission fees...Because this is a small museum (about 50 exhibits) I am only open Wed. through Sat....Hours are noon to 6 pm....Be sure and try to Ring the Bell.....Hope to see new faces...Thanks Troll......

TROLLS BINGO PINBALL MUSEUM and other Coin Oddities....

Hello all....I have re-opened the Museum after a move and the Pandemic...The Museum is located at 2507 south Division in Guthrie Oklahoma....I have Bingo pinballs, slot machines (reel slots) and some very unusual machines from the past....We are a 501c not for profit and rely on donations with no admission fees...Because this is a small museum (about 50 exhibits) I am only open Wed. through Sat....Hours are noon to 6 pm....Be sure and try to Ring the Bell.....Hope to see new faces...Thanks Troll......

TROLLS BINGO PINBALL MUSEUM and other Coin Oddities....
Is the museum still open. The phone number listed is disconnected.

Is the museum still open. The phone number listed is disconnected.
Yes, the phone number is still active...405-532-4021...usually will not answer, but I try to call back..thx. Troll

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has posted a new reply in the thread "What music are you listening to?".
      Back