Bingo!

Learning to play the bingos:

Hi,

On my site http://danny.cdyn.com/Misc Bingo.htm down at the bottom is a section called U.S. Bingos - Under the Bally and United columns, read a few of the pages like Spot Lite - I try to explain how the games are played here - If there is some other detail you would like to see, just let me know and I will add in something for you........

Best regards,

Danny

Danny,

You're site STILL RULES the web. Bar none. LOVE your site.

Thank you for your reply via email! Hope to hear from you again soon!

d

Glad you like the site! _ Thank you for the compliment D _ Stay in touch!

NP!

Glad you like the site! _ Thank you for the compliment D _ Stay in touch!

Danny,

I have for years and always will as long as I am making bingos. You know where I currently am so you should have no problems finding the newest bingos I have made.

Should you have ANY problems locating me online, do not hesitate to email me. I am always glad to help fellow bingo players out anytime especially when pure visual pinball is involved or not. In only two months I have gotten 5 bingos finished from the ground up in Visual Pinball 9.2.1 r866 and there is more on the way.

Just LOVE those Bally bingos; the art alone on each of the playfields are just too damned gorgeous to ignore.

April 2, 2014 - 4:20am here. Have work to do on Twin Joker, 1973 Bally and many more bingos are in the works.

So you know; I visit your pages almost daily - your site is a plethora of absolute insight and wealth on ALL bingos - it's a first stop destination for anyone interested in the subject.

You too, please keep in touch sir; you and Phil keep those pages up as long as possible. I have no idea what would happen if the web lost such valuable information! Most folks would more or less be lost!

Sincerely;
Will
aka druadic via roguepinball

PS: I do not frequent this site as well as VPF as much as I used to do in the past, but you know where I am if you need anything. Best of luck to JPH and Pinball Nirvana though; I wish him all the best.

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back