Bizzle Bowl

rpbizzle47

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Hea HEA HEA Shockman.......Hea.......when are you going to finishish the Bizzle Bowling machine man?!

rpbizzle47 said:
Hea HEA HEA Shockman.......Hea.......when are you going to finishish the Bizzle Bowling machine man?!

No response, so I assume this means that it's not going to be finished and the bata version I have is useless. Thanks a lot shockman.

RE: Re: Bizzle Bowl

If it was going to be finished, then what would the beta be worth?

I have not worked on it lately, Ron. It needs the script totally rewritten. It will never be much more that what it is now though. The scoring will be made to work and pins drop here and there, but to tell you the truth I was waiting and hoping that a new VP would emerge with analog control.

I warned you when I started it that as soon as I learned that I could do it I would probably lose interest in it. I asked and asked for sounds and resources for these type machines but only got sounds of real bowling alleys.

I'll at least fix the scoring this weekend if I find the time, and send it to you. I do appreciate your interest in it.

rpbizzle47 said:
rpbizzle47 said:

No response, so I assume this means that it's not going to be finished and the bata version I have is useless. Thanks a lot shockman.

Oh my GOD....You mean you CAN really talk to me?
What the hell shock......If you've lost interest in finishing the damn thing fine, but for god's sakes you didn't have to avoid giving me and answer about the freaking thing. Shezzzzzzzz
F*#k it man, don't work on it anymore. YOu HAD a great machine in the works and it was the ONLY bowler that even came close to the REAL machines. A friend of mine who owns a bar has one of the machines and I took videos (with out sound) of it and sent them to Brian Smith, but since you decided to get involved in trying to create one he decided that you might be able to create a better one, so he didn't even attempt to try. If I had a way to record the sounds I would, but I don't know how I could transfer the sounds from a hand held recorder to my computer. It doesn't matter anymore anyway, YOU'VE lost interest so just forget about working on it ok.

Thanks a lot man.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back