• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP NINE!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.
Black Knight (Williams, 1980) VP8

VP8 Williams SS Recreation Black Knight (Williams, 1980) VP8 v1.4 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

kristian

Pinball Wizard
Black Knight 1.4
===========
Using PacDude's great & flexible fading lights system I added totally new dropwall lighting to this table. The screenshot won't reveal much - you have to see it in action, the lights are taken straight from the actual image of the real machine.

I hope you like it, this is really big update.

Edit: attachment deleted by Kristian. Available at AJ's.

kristian

Pinball Wizard
Screenshot:

Attachments

• screenshot_592.jpg
    screenshot_592.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 834

Edgedamage

Inserted Coin
Awesome looking/playing table. This is really anal but I noticed the credit/ball in play display is reversed.

Attachments

• revcredit.jpg
    revcredit.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 720

kristian

Pinball Wizard
Yeah, just rename the reels in the backglass display accordingly. I have a wip version that
has full GI installed (i.e plastics darken during multiball and tilt) and I will reverse those
displays to that version. Thanks for noticing.

PacDude

Pinball Wizard
I don't think you ever did mention if you wanted an apron reel for the apron light like I used in Firepower for Black Knight. It'd make the table look even more realistic, IMO.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!