Blue Ribbon up next

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
Thanks to images from Cliffy, Bally Blue Ribbon will probably be my next flipperless release. I'm also working on Gottlieb's Flying Trapeze, but FT will require a lot of work, since it has a very involved rules set, with a lot of mechanical ball manipulation.

Blue Ribbon will be a lot easier, since it's quite similar to Airway, with the closing ball covers and the ornate Score Totalizer. The SS shows the original dark playfield, but the release version will also offer the brightened playfield to choose from.

John

Attachments

• blue_ribbon.jpg
    blue_ribbon.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 663
Thanks for immortalizing my game, John :) Any help I can give just let me know!

So far it's been fun. Thanks for the great images and gameplay info. The way you could really help is to send a cool breeze my way. It's supposed to be 98 Monday and 95 Tuesday, and the room where my computer is doesn't have AC. So if you folks don't hear from me for a few days, I'm avoiding the heat, and enjoying the AC in the front room.

When it cools off enough to finish Blue Ribbon, I'll send it your way for testing, Cliffy.

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back