Bluto is in the Hospital

Good news. Had an email from Bluto last night. He has now left the hospital and gotton into a nursing home at Willows Estate, 13837 Yonge St. Room 107 B. AURORA, Ontario. He has internet and appears well. He has tried VP but his version has expired.

So good news and only a matter of time before he returns.

:)

Hey Bluto. Over here. :rockon:

God is a little too strong .... but I accept your sentiments gracefully. :wave:

Nic, I'd do the same for any of my cyber 'buddies' if the circumstances repeated .... and which I hope they never will.

But the whole experience has been very rewarding and strangely thought provoking in the 'who would miss me if 'I' disappeared suddenly' stakes.

Would anyone try and find the missing 'me'.
What info might they need to search 'me' out with such remote data such as 'elton' 'Carmarthenshire' 'Wales' and likes USA holidays. Shit, I don't think I could find 'me' LOL

Mmmm ... it does get you thinking though how others perceive you ....
Huh! So, can you also phone us rare-bits in the USA, for example?

Or would I sadly NOT be able to cut through your thick Welsh brogue, making the international phone call complete rubbish from the get-go? :s

Huh! So, can you also phone us rare-bits in the USA, for example?

Or would I sadly NOT be able to cut through your thick Welsh brogue, making the international phone call complete rubbish from the get-go? :s

I'm on the case Ike ... so far telephone searches for Ike Savage have drawn a blank ... but I've moved on to old-folk/nursing homes. Hang on in there buddy ... just a matter of time before I track you down!

On the other hand Nic, share your number and I'll call you :wave:

Just to complete this thread, Stan passed away peacefully on 25 January 2011 with his son and daughter beside him.
Cannot believe it's been 10 years since his passing :sad:

So sad when someone like Bluto is gone :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back