Boop-A-Doop (Pace Manufacturing Co, 1932)

VPX Flipperless Recreation Boop-A-Doop (Pace Manufacturing Co, 1932) v1.0a

No permission to download

druadic

20+ YEARS as a VP author. How time flies...
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Anything before 1939 (pre war), Firepower II, Agents 777
druadic submitted a new resource:

VPX - Boop-A-Doop, 1932 by Pace Manufacturing Co. for VPX

Boop-A-Doop, 1932 by Pace Manufacturing Co. for VPX.

This table uses actual holes to play so get ready for some tough game play if you're nudging especially if you're going after that 1,000 point hole or the free play holes near the bottom.

You can read the table info in the game OR read the text file included.

3 white balls, 3 blue balls and 4 gold balls. Do your best to place the correct colored ball into the proper colored scoring hole areas to get double the points. Mixing a ball in...

Read more about this resource...

Attachments

• BoopADoopSCREENIEVPX.jpg
    BoopADoopSCREENIEVPX.jpg
    537 KB · Views: 83
nice table, thanks.:)

You're welcome guys and thank you for playing. LOVED making this one and ANOTHER Pace table is coming....but will take time. Actually I have two more Pace tables I want to work on. You may know one of them at least...

TO World Of VPinball: HOW THE HELL did you get the table to look like that in cabinet view? WOW. I never thought it would look that good! Love the video of it - too bad it's on it's side to watch but that is really neat! Glad it can be played in both desktop and cabinet view.

LOVE how you can see that little Pace label "chicken sticker" at the top left on the red wood. NICE!

Have fun and enjoy folks.

Last edited:
I just got it running in cabinet as well, just a manipulation of the FoV values :D
Thank you for making this!

Yes as @Wylte said just play about in the backglass settings only takes a few minutes and once set the settings can be applied to most tables and it just works, thanks @druadic for recreating this and im glad i can do it justice in cab mode :) fun to play but difficult to master.

Very interesting! Thanks for that information. Nice to see a table like this can be also be played completely flat without compromise to the game itself. I'm actually in AWE that the pins, pinheads and everything else like the holes and the labels look so nice the way you got it to come out. Impressive.

Just have fun and keep on pin machine nudging!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back