Bought myself a new two wheeled E Hummer.

StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
TMNT
Got myself a new Engwe Engine Pro ebike, it's a beast, can cruise at 45kph+, full suspension, hydraulic disc brakes and 4 inch fat tires on solid alloy rims.

Modded it out of the box with 9 inch rise BMX bars to replace the folding stem and narrow bars. Much better feel and ride with the stronger chromoly steel BMX bars.

So here are a couple of pics of the new beast.

Attachments

• nb1.jpg
    nb1.jpg
    904.4 KB · Views: 13
  • nb2.jpg
    nb2.jpg
    925.3 KB · Views: 20
Sweet! So what was the old one again? Also, what's the reason for the upgrade?

Also also, when you want to transport groceries or a load of smallish items, is there some kind of a cage or basket that can clamp on the back?

Sweet! So what was the old one again? Also, what's the reason for the upgrade?

I knew you would ask that...the 2-year-old bike is a street legal 250watt, pedal assist only, limited to 25kph or 15mph in your money. So basically the need for something with a bit more grunt and a throttle, the law be damned. That said I am still keeping the old girl, she is still going strong after over 3800kms.

As for a rear cargo rack container, I'm considering attaching one of these for said purpose...

60L, nice.

Myself, I'm not sure when / if I'll be able to follow through with my e-bike plan. Covid knocked my stamina down a lot, but we'll see..

Cockpit shot with wide angle cam, phone holder, twist on/off controller for rear light/extra horn/auto brake light/indicators/alarm. New Kenda Kraze 20x4.25 road tyres ready to be fitted.

Attachments

• pit.jpg
    pit.jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 4
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back