Bozo TheClown

I guess someone will disaprove of this since I used the template of my Grim Reaper table.

Well, at least your Bozo The Ron table isn't preaching to anyone, so that's an improvement. But again, why reuse the EXACT layout from another table? How hard would it be, at least if you're really an author, to rework the layout, or at least add to it somehow? I'll say it again, since I have your Grim Reaper table, and this Bozo The Ron table is exactly the same except for the graphics, why should I waste my time downloading Bozo The Ron?

PS: Was there a reason you made two Bozo The Ron WIP threads?

Lots of real companies did that. They copyrighted the layout, and put in different graphics, sometimes for prototype play. Gottlieb was well known for releasing the same machine with a second name for add-a-ball, replay, novelty, 2-player and 4-player versions, etc etc etc. GamePlan coctail tables also share the same roms, layout, and everything except for the plastics and playfield overlay image - this was seen as a feature to be able to buy a $60 sheet of plastic with different images to fool people into thinking it's an all new machine they haven't played before.

As for this game, perhaps someone would like this image better than the other one.

I think I would as soon meet up with the 'Reaper, than Bozo, in a dark alley.

tiltjlp said:
Well, at least your Bozo The Ron table isn't preaching to anyone, so that's an improvement. But again, why reuse the EXACT layout from another table? How hard would it be, at least if you're really an author, to rework the layout, or at least add to it somehow? I'll say it again, since I have your Grim Reaper table, and this Bozo The Ron table is exactly the same except for the graphics, why should I waste my time downloading Bozo The Ron?

PS: Was there a reason you made two Bozo The Ron WIP threads?

First of all....I didn't create the TWO threads. Must be a glich or something. Second, the table is Bozo The Clown but again you wish to show your ass and impress your pals. NoONE is twisting your arm to download any of my work and your judgements of my work are now meaningless. You think the pinball world rotates around you?!

That every thing has to get/have your approval to be considered worthy?
Craw back under that rock dude. You mean NOTHING to me NOTHING.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: GeorgeH has posted a new reply in the thread "How to Install Addressable LEDs".
      Back