Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
By Nissananimal, Partick, tiltjlp, Destruk, and tamiya9202
Updated to Version 2
Buddy A Bowling was made by EA Nagey of Niagra Falls NY for export to Canada in the early to mid 1930s. If you have ever bowled, you know the rules and scoring for Buddy Bowling. If not, it's simple, you get up to two balls per frame to knock down all ten pins.

If you knock them all down with the first ball, you earn an X, which is a Strike, and you score ten points plus the total of the next 2 balls. If you knock them all down with both balls, you earn a /, which is a Spare, and you score 10 points plus the total of the next ball. In the 10th or last frame, there is an extra scoring box, to give you room for an extra ball earned by either 2 Strikes or a Spare.

The slope has been raised to 6.5 and the tiny bumpers have been replaced with small round walls, which are non-reactive. The combination makes nudging even more important for good scoring. Skill Level, (R)ecreational, (L)eague. or (P)rofessional must be chosen before (S)tarting game.

Download Buddy Bowling Deluxe

(Uploaded and Announced for tiltjlp, he is experiencing site login problems)

817.jpg

Thanks for uploading my Buddy Bowling update, announcing it, and solving my site access problems. You're Aces in my book Jon.

Thanks for the update, Added to IRP!

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: Ok, keep in touch!
      Back