Can you top this? (Yogi's game)

Sorry, I don't manage that game. Everything seems to be out of my control. I stopped at 46 strokes for the first hole. Nearest distances were 4 and 6 meters. Then again 84 or more. It's impossible to finish.

You are quite right yogi. I've noticed there is a stupid bug in the golf game I posted that happens sometimes if you misclick and don't put enough power in the shot. The game leaves you in a hopeless situation of being unable to power up your next shot, which affects the shot after that and so on.

Hey yogi, maybe penalty shoot-out is more fun. I tried this one and it seems OK so far. Easy to learn, hard to master and quicker than golf.

http://www.flasharcade.com/sports-games/beat-the-wall-game.html

You get 3 chances to score a goal against each of the 6 teams. You make some simple adjustments to your shot - aim, run-up (power), curve and lift - and take into account the wind. Points score is variable. You get more points for spectacular goals and you still get different points for missed goals as well.:woohoo:

My score: 5981

If you can beat the Swiss (team2) then you're a better soccer player than me. :)

IMG%5D

Last edited:
That game doesn't seem to be much easier than the previous. :)

I will test further tomorrow!

Damn m4paws, you musta kicked some nice goals there. I passed Croatia but still couldn't beat you.

My score: 17,043

Last edited:
i need to have a second go at this game.
first time, i was setting up straight kicks and the ball kept inexplicably curving and missing the goal. was the wind really that strong? oO

oh well, i'll try again later. :)

pretty good find. flight trajectories seemed inordinately low for the irons and the wind seemed to have more effect than it should, but those are fairly minor quibbles.

if you publish a score i'll try to beat it. :)

Sorry it took a while Nic. I've been a bit busy trying to find a game that yogi will like. Idk if you've seen hole 18 yet but it mars an otherwise OK game. Oh well, we're both in the same boat. Haha...boat, uhm...you'll know when you see the hole. :shark:
Total: 75

Last edited:
i need to have a second go at this game.
first time, i was setting up straight kicks and the ball kept inexplicably curving and missing the goal. was the wind really that strong? oO

Yeah probably, there's a flag in the toolbar that shows the direction and approximate wind strength.

Hey Yogi, tell me what you think of this ten pin bowling game. It would be nice if there was a game we could all enjoy, apart from pinball of course. :)

http://www.flasharcade.com/sports-games/skywork-lanes-game.html

The control is all by the mouse. Aim, move mouse forward as you shoot, add spin after shot. It's much the same as Wii Sports bowling.

Last edited:
He, I don't need to like a game to play a few or more games and then post my score. In fact I don't care about. But I'm no experienced gamer, so I can fail to understand the rules or I can fail to manage the goals. It's fun to play anyway.

Please don't take me too serious with everything I post. Some is exaggerated (not the number of strokes at the first hole in the golf game!). I post for conversation. Only for amusement.

No worries Yogi, so long as you're having fun. Heh heh...what was the number of strokes for that first hole again? At least you don't give up easily. :-D

Last edited:
Sorry it took a while Nic. I've been a bit busy trying to find a game that yogi will like. Idk if you've seen hole 18 yet but it mars an otherwise OK game. Oh well, we're both in the same boat. Haha...boat, uhm...you'll know when you see the hole. :shark:

golf.jpg
that trophy is all yours. i played nine holes and was five over par, so i left early and headed to the 19th hole to enjoy some dark beers. :)

Anyone for ten pin bowling?

http://www.flasharcade.com/sports-games/skywork-lanes-game.html

Be careful, the game doesn't give much indication when you've finished so pay attention to the scoresheet or you'll miss it. A game lasts around 5 minutes. A quick game is a good game, right?

Score: 154

7 spares but no strikes that turn so it's definitely a beatable score. Take me on! :workout:

Last edited:
Hahaha! I already tried that bowling game yesterday when you posted the link the first time, but I didn't post my score. Guess it!

Hint: I was the same as the number of strokes for the first hole at the golf game when I gave up. :rof:

I will see if I can make a few games later this evening.

Got into this late...

First game on Kersplat: 1449371

Best bowling score so far 164, a little practice and I'll probably be up to what my normal average was way back when, around 210.

Later,
Marty

@ Marty. Aahah! You stole my kersplat crown. Cheers mate. :pint:

@ Yogi. You're alright. I suppose it was up to me to post the first score anyway since I called the new game. I'm guessing your score was, uhmmm...eighty something. :)

Last edited:
i tried the soccer game again and it was more frustration.
no matter how much i adjusted things the ball never went where i wanted it.

anyway, bowling: 204.
bowling.jpg

Yeah, I give m4paws props for pwning the penalty shoot-out game and still beating my score even though I got further.

Ah, I see your holding the bowling crown Nic...for now...:evil_laugh:

No danger of me taking the bowling crown, my best was about 140... I could probably go further in the soccer game, I found a technique which tends to work pretty well. Wasn't really my favorite game though, so I'll only try harder if someone beats my score. :p

Beat the wall: I missed to post my (bad) score. The first shots were to control easily, but my last went to the corner flag. I don't know why!

Attachments

• beatthewall.jpg
    beatthewall.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 421
That's a nice score Yogi. :)

During this game of bowling I noticed that slower shots seem to give more chance of a strike than when you try to smash the pins hard.

Score: 212

Last edited:
Bowling game is as frustrating as the real thing.

Old habits are hard to break, I keep moving my wrist when launching the ball, haven't been able to get over 200...

Later,
Marty

That's a nice score Yogi. :)

bowl1.jpg

During this game of bowling I noticed that slower shots seem to give more chance of a strike than when you try to smash the pins hard.
props to you hierophant (pete is it?), because i can't seem to get anywhere with that technique.

i also thought i had a hook shot mastered just now but after starting out with a turkey i crashed & burned. :s

btw, this is the side-game i'm playing these days: (very fun balancing the objects and trying to complete all levels)
http://www.kongregate.com/games/ttursas/perfect-balance

props to you hierophant (pete is it?), because i can't seem to get anywhere with that technique.

i also thought i had a hook shot mastered just now but after starting out with a turkey i crashed & burned. :s

btw, this is the side-game i'm playing these days: (very fun balancing the objects and trying to complete all levels)
http://www.kongregate.com/games/ttursas/perfect-balance

:yes: Heh heh...I guess I'm too lazy to type in my full nickname all the time but don't like seeing Player 1 as my name either.

I like that Perfect Balance game, Nic. It's a bit of a different take on the whole Tetris genre. Fiendishly so. Wow, there is a ton of other games on that site too.

Btw, here's my latest find:

http://www.classicgamesarcade.com/ :pacman:

That's a bit addicting, had to solve all 80, although it seems the "inferno" level had a lot of repeat puzzles from the first level.
wow, that was fast.
yea, i thought "inferno" would be significantly harder but only a couple levels were all that challenging.

I like that Perfect Balance game, Nic. It's a bit of a different take on the whole Tetris genre. Fiendishly so.
if you find that interesting then check this out:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/WeirdBeardGames/99-bricks

--that is a game we played previously and marty holds the record with 600+, although i am right behind him with about 585.

yea, there are so many flash games sites that trying to find a good game can be quite challenging. sometimes i spend time digging through those sites but a lot of the time i just read other sites for recommended picks.

99 Bricks pwns!

Thanks Nic, that game is way cool. Lol, I thought I was pretty damn cool until I noticed the blocks starting to wobble, and wobble some more, and then saw my glorious creation come crashing down.

Here's my newbie score from my very first go: 390

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back