Can you top this? (Yogi's game)

Hey mate,

I topped you but only just. First game 824,345 (level 9 I think?). Same nick as above. I looked for your score on the list but couldn't see it anywhere. What's up with that? The next score below mine for today is 730,132. Is yours on a different scoresheet or somethin'? :trippy:

42479 on my first game without knowing what to do at all.

Made a 3rd game. Bad score! Nice game, but I will have to try more.

Hey yogi, I found where all you guys are hanging out now. Cool. The pinball madness lives on. :wave:

New Kersplat P.B. - 1,239,529 (lvl 11) :smileyvike:

Funny game, it is a bit slow on my (slower) computer. Probably get a better score my superfast VP configured PC. 234332 level 9 for now.

Ok, just played it on a faster PC level 9 726545.

Just got 1,356,171 (lvl 11) :guitar:

@ Ted, did you submit your good score? 726,545 is way high enough to show up on today's leaderboard but I don't see it on there. Or are you using the facebook thing instead?

played another game but couldn't beat my first score. the game gets pretty stressful at higher levels, heh.

I looked for your score on the list but couldn't see it anywhere. What's up with that? The next score below mine for today is 730,132. Is yours on a different scoresheet or somethin'? :trippy:
it seems we usually just play these games amongst ourselves and don't worry about entering our scores on public lists.

so it looks like you've won this round, hierophant. we need a new game now.

Here is a new and very challenging game. I only made one game for test purpose and came to conclusion, it's applicable. One game just lasts a bit longer than usually.

The game is Lumix World Golf. Instructions are displayed when you start the game.
http://www.lumixworldgolf.com/

Take my score of my 1st and still only game from the screenshot.

Attachments

• LumixWorldGolf.jpg
    LumixWorldGolf.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 340
Thanks yogi, pretty cool little game. First go finished with 4 over. Damn, I was 8 under until hole 13. Those last few holes can be rough, especially when you need to judge a strength shot to land the ball at the top of a hill. Misjudgment equals super bogey time! Back to the clubhouse for now...:beer:

Last edited:
very nice mini-golf game although frustrating because sometimes no matter how you arrange your position the architecture gets in the way of your line of sight. also, there's no way to walk around the hole to see the future obstacles in your path.

but still, very nice find, yogi. :)

hole 15- i thought going for the hardest hole on the tee shot would land me the best position, but it led to the worst. then i sunk the ball into the next available hole and discovered that it placed me back at the tee shot area. what a bitch. would have been nice if there was a guide or key showing which holes led where.

hierophant- i totally understand about the last few holes. after running a very nice game until that point i was ready to throw my computer through the window on those holes. btw, why do you purposely misspell "heirophant" as your user name?

minigolf.jpg

i don't think i'll be playing again due to the frustration level but at least i set the new mark. :p

hierophant- i totally understand about the last few holes. after running a very nice game until that point i was ready to throw my computer through the window on those holes. btw, why do you purposely misspell "heirophant" as your user name?

i don't think i'll be playing again due to the frustration level but at least i set the new mark. :p

Yeah mate, I was growling profanities during those last few holes. So you're retiring undefeated from the world of Lumix golf? Maybe someone can find us a more traditional style golf game that's not so aggravating to play. :bonk:

Funny you should mention the spelling thing Nic (errh...do you mind being called Nic for short?). I also used to be under the assumption that hierophant was one of those uncommon words that is an exception to the "i" before "e" except after "c" rule, even to the point where I have spelt it Heirophant on some other forums I joined at earlier times. As it became apparent that it was going to be my preffered internet nickname I decided I better check some dictionaries and make sure I had the right spelling. To my dismay I found I had been spelling it wrong all along. It is in fact "i" before "e" as in hieroglyph because they both share the Greek root word hieros "sacred".

http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_1861617842/hierophant.html

ah wow, how about that? hierophant it is. hmm, maybe i got conditioned to that alternate spelling by the tarot game in the fool's errand.

and yea, "nic" is fine. but i'm interested to see if anyone else can top that score before we move on to the next game... although it should be yogi's choice to end it since he introduced it. :)

I don't expect that there will follow much more participants and I just decided that I don't play it once again. Please feel free to start a new game anyone. I just don't have any idea for the next game.

Sorry, I don't manage that game. Everything seems to be out of my control. I stopped at 46 strokes for the first hole. Nearest distances were 4 and 6 meters. Then again 84 or more. It's impossible to finish.

Sorry, I don't manage that game. Everything seems to be out of my control. I stopped at 46 strokes for the first hole. Nearest distances were 4 and 6 meters. Then again 84 or more. It's impossible to finish.
LOL, it's not that bad... I don't know the first thing about golf and managed a 6 on the first hole. I just don't have enough patience with golf games to continue beyond that.

Seems like it would be a fun game for an avid golfer though.

I tried it twice. The first time and the last time! :help2:

No, I really mean I tried it twice. First when I got the notification of Hierophants post and I couldn't believe what I experienced, then again at the notification of Nics post. I read the instructions several times, but failed to understand/translate everything anyway (i. e. what means ballsquare?). Now that's enough. I don't try again!

I just only have to realise, that this is another proof of my imbecility. :hysterical -> :whistle: -> :verysad:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Wolfkell is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back