Future Pinball

martinB

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Allways my newest
martinB submitted a new resource:

Captain Fantastic (Bally 1976) - electro mechanical pinball

Special feature: All my electromechanical pinball games do not use the future Pinball own routine to reset the score rolls, but a self-programmed one that performs the reset faithfully.

Across the Special-1-Key *) you can choose and save whether name-entry (initials) on the end of game shall be used.

Across the Special-2-Key *) you can choose and save the number of balls per game.

If you fade-out or fade-in the HUD-Display across the Toggle-Hud-Key, then this setting will get saved...

Read more about this resource...

download not working :( Grew up on this machine. Please advise.

@JennJenn
I Tested Download and it seems to be working properly.
Try downloading it from attachment here.
Let me know if this helps you.

How do you change to 5 balls like the original. I tried to change in the future pinball "front end" but it does not work.

I also had a problem with the link, so I went over to Martin's site, grabbed the current working d/l link, and refreshed it back in to the resource entry. Seems to work okay, now.

Also manually added the link in direct-format to the bottom of the listing, just in case.

I checked the download and it works.
To switch from 3 ball to 5 ball press Special-2-key, then press right shift key to switch to 5 ball and press Special-2-Key again. Please read the readme file in the table-zip.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back