Changing the ball decal in FP

efeuve

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
¿Does anybody out there knows how can I change the ball decal in Future Pinball?
I, after 15 minutes, could'nt.
Thanks in advance.

You can't change the decal only the color. Check the help manual it explains it in detail. It's done through the createball command in the script, I think.

What a pity

Thnak you; A strange thing. In FP You can have your pet running after the ball on the playfield if you like but you can´t change the ball; That's life.

The point is that I think the pixels at the ball's and rubber's ends (borders) has not little effect on how the balls bounces here and there. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that there is not other way for the program than considering those pixels to solve in what direcction to bounce in most cases. (All this, including litle transparency problems on ball's border pixels)

I've used better and not so better balls in VP and I "believe" they work differently. And if you see in detail FP balls in Texture manager, they can be better "cut".

So I leave this message here to chek the opinions in the forum.

thanks,

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back