• Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.
Cheech & Chong: Road-Trip'pin (Bally 2021) VPX

VPX SS Original Table Cheech & Chong: Road-Trip'pin (Bally 2021) VPX v1.0

No permission to download

watacaractr

Pinball Player
watacaractr submitted a new resource:

Cheech & Chong: Road-Trip'pin (Bally 2021) - Cheech & Chong: Road-Trip'pin (Bally 2021)

=================================================
WARNING: This table contains mature content. Parental discretion is advised.
=================================================

Far out, man! Dave IS here! ...finally!

That's right, Cheech & Chong are here! It's been a long time coming, but this insanely funny duo have
now made their nostalgic venture in to VPX! Kick back and enjoy the ride as you take a road-trip with
these two famous stoners, doing what they do best, and explore...

Read more about this resource...

Isaac Sauvage

Meep!
Site Supporters
Consultant
Wow, this looks amaaaaazing. Thanks for sharing, @watacaractr! :D

Guess I'll need to update my pinMAME version to play it, but yeah. Let me get on that...
(sheesh, I haven't touched pinMAME since... Brian moved out of Cali?)

Btw, this is the "1.0" build, right? Also, going by the ROM, this seems to be a mod of Midway's 1991 Harley-Davidson, no?

Anyhoo, I've updated the resource entry accordingly, but please feel free to correct / update that as you will.

Also, for anyone struggling to get the table running, see here:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ 20degree:
    ** ***** ***** ****** * **** ***** ***** ** **** * **** *** ***** **** ***** *** * **** **** *** *** ***** ***** ****** ** ** ****** * *********** ****** **
    @ 20degree: ** ***** ***** ****** * **** ***** ***** ** **** * **** *** ***** **** ***** *** * **** **** ***...