Solid State Machines
Future Pinball

LtJazz

Pinball Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Eight Ball Deluxe
LtJazz submitted a new resource:

Cirqus Voltaire (Bally, 1997) - v2 Modded Edition - A mod of the FP table Cirqus Voltaire v1.01 released by VictorKPM in 2010

IPD No. 4059

This is my first FP table. I therefore count on your indulgence... (including about my english)

It's a mod of the FP table Cirqus Voltaire v1.01 (Bally 1997) released by VictorKPM in 2010. I couldn't reach VictorKPM to ask permission to release this mod. Nevertheless he is credited in the table info, the script, on the apron and on the HUD DMD in...

Read more about this resource...

Fantastique ! tout simplement Fantastique !!
Bravo et grand merci
Génial !

Haven't messed with pin sims the last week or two, but I think this will be my motivation to get back in the saddle. :-)

I found a bug (shame on me... 😕) : to defeat the Ringmaster, you should hit him five times not only once. I will correct that very soon in a 2.0a version

Added this as a featured table.

I'm pretty new to vpins so I don't know that my opinion means much, but this table is the first that I have installed and actually gotten to work on my new cab, so that's a plus, haha. I'm having fun with it so thanks for your mod work and posting it!

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back