Cleopatra (Gottlieb, 1977)

Gottlieb SS Recreation FP Cleopatra (Gottlieb, 1977) v1.0 Full HD and full 4K versions

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Future Pinball

Popotte

Flipper is good for you!
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Good old EM
Same comment as Superman:

It took a little experimentation to understand how to change the DMD color and playfield.

Both options require that you make the changes before the game starts. To change the DMD color, press the Special1 key and then press the left or right flipper to cycle through the changes. To change the playfield color, press the Special2 key and then press the left or right flipper to cycle through the changes. When finished making changes, press the Special 1 or 2 key to exit.

Hello, really nice table and work. I am finding the ball rolling noise to be too loud for me, how can I turn it down on FP? I looked in the sound manager didn't see any option. Thank you!

Hello, really nice table and work. I am finding the ball rolling noise to be too loud for me, how can I turn it down on FP? I looked in the sound manager didn't see any option. Thank you!

I was expecting to find Smoke's code for the rolling ball sounds but it looks like Tomásaco created his own system. You can still change it though.

Find the following subroutine in the script.

SUB Sonido_Rota
SELECT CASE RandomNumber(3)
CASE 1
PlaySound "retorno"
CASE 2
PlaySound "retorno2"
CASE 3
PlaySound "retorno3"
END SELECT
END SUB

Change the subroutine to look like this:

SUB Sonido_Rota
SELECT CASE RandomNumber(3)
CASE 1
PlaySound "retorno", 0.5
CASE 2
PlaySound "retorno2", 0.5
CASE 3
PlaySound "retorno3", 0.5
END SELECT
END SUB

You can change the 0.5 portion to a decimal between 0 and 1, like 0.7 or 0.8 etc.

I noticed the plunger makes a sound similar to a rolling ball sound. You can change this subroutine for the plunger in the same way as the above.

SUB Sonido_Plunger
SELECT CASE RandomNumber(2)
CASE 1
PlaySound "Plunger", 0.2
CASE 2
PlaySound "Plunger_2", 0.2
END SELECT
END SUB

There may be other sounds where you want to change the volume. Just open the Sound Manager in the FP editor and play each sound until you find the one you want to change and search the script for all occurrences of the sound and change the volume as the above.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: keefus is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back