coming for Visual Pinball 9...

druadic

20+ YEARS as a VP author. How time flies...
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Anything before 1939 (pre war), Firepower II, Agents 777
Coming ASAP....

- 3 in 1 part one (of the penny arcade series!) - NEW!

- Heavy Hitter, 1948 by Bally (massive update)

- Monicker, 1941 by Bally (updated/backglass & PF fixes)

- Scramball, 1958 by Keeney (massive update)
VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO GRIZZ for the gorgeous PF fixes!!! Thanks Grizz!

- Yoyo, 1932 by Klebba - NEW! (dual layer playfield!)

AND MUCH MUCH MORE...STAY TUNED....

Attachments

• 3in1VP9pic.JPG
    3in1VP9pic.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 329
  • HHitterVP9pic.JPG
    HHitterVP9pic.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 324
  • MonickerVP9pic.JPG
    MonickerVP9pic.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 323
  • ScramballVP9pic.JPG
    ScramballVP9pic.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 331
  • YoyoVP9pic.JPG
    YoyoVP9pic.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:
Looking good Will. I used to play Scamball for nickels against a buddy at La Sourdesville Lake back in the 1960s and early 1970s. I'll bet Bob used to visit the park too.

Thanks John. Yeah, I remember you saying that in the past. Scramball needs a BIG update from VP5 - that version looks just plain awful. I NEVER should have made it look that bad. Thanks to Grizz the PF is awesome. I'm just trying to decide if I want to make the "card" accessable to the player, if the player wants to guess at where the marbles will land and have stats for each ball in the correct spot.

I DARE NOT post these at VPF unless they want to have them. Nothing against that forum, but I can take hints re guarding flipperless machines and how worthless they are.

I made most of these in PCLinuxOS and they still work in Windows - using GIMP for the graphics side via Linux has been a GODSEND. I find Windows just doesn't cut it anymore. Most of these games were also playtested in PCLinuxOS 2010 KDE.

Anyway, thanks for the post. I look forward to releasing these. I have many others in mind for the "private sector" for folks who cherish these machines; some are VERY rare and I have images that cannot be found anywhere. Stay tuned.

Anyway, I wanted to do Scramball for you personally. I figured since I am still working on Electric Cyclone and can get Scramball done first I might as well give you a new update. EC is giving me problems from the update to VP9 but I will get it done. Give me time.

Last edited:
I'll be going to the St. Charles Coin Op show March 31st and HOPE I can pick up a Scramball machine for at home. Once that happens, I'll once again update the image via my digital camera. I'm going to try and get some GOOD batteries for this year as the last the batteries were junk. Anyway, I'm going to get a ton of great penny arcade and slot machine images for VP.

There is a guy there that has the Caille machines too. 1901 to 1904. I'll get some new shots of those "cigar" trade simulators as well. Wish I had the $7000 cash that the guys is asking for them! This guy has all four LOG CABIN machines.

Last edited:
High score save now added to Monicker, 1941 Bally.:appl:

Monicker, 1941 by Bally for VP9 has been uploaded! Enjoy the update!

Heavy Hitter, 1948 by Bally for VP9 has been uploaded! Enjoy the update!

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back