Future Pinball

AnonTet

Pinball Master
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Indiana Jones
Cool, a snapshot or two, maybe useful HAL...one I often played in my youth with Perth being my home city also played MAGIC a lot, very different layouts, both great games, amazing that they shared the same ROM.

Added images.
Also added that it is possible to adjust the brightness by using the special keys

This is the fist table with an official and final release of new Dynamic Flipper v2 and Dynamic Playfield v1 Physics.

It is... I bold that part in the description

Yep, it was for information about the final version of DFv2-DPv1.. ;). Final version but not definitive.. If some update could be this better, there will be update ;)

It plays awesome but there is no ball image lol just a shadow lmfao20220728_140325.jpg

That's a first. I've never even knew of that problem.

What version of BAM are you running?

mhhhh.. never seen that bug before 🤔

I am updated for the latest everything I have the new Star Wars running perfectly 4G patch and all

Well, i'm running SW:DSA Galatic on bam 349 with the 4g patch as well.

But 4g path or not or even older BAM versions, I have never seen this issue on any table so I don't even know where to start looking.

If anyone else has the same issue, please report.

Question, are you on AMD or Nvidia?

Well, i'm running SW:DSA Galatic on bam 349 with the 4g patch as well.

But 4g path or not or even older BAM versions, I have never seen this issue on any table so I don't even know where to start looking.

If anyone else has the same issue, please report.

Question, are you on AMD or Nvidia?
RTX 3080 TI

I've tested on 1080 and 3080... No problems. I'm also using g-sync and up to 244Hz refresh rate
Don't use MSI afterburner if you have it running.
I disable v-sync in FP, but have pretty much everything ON and maxxed out in FP settings (see image)

my nvidia settings:
- g-sync enabled for fullscreen
- max frame rate: 3 frames below whatever I set my monitor to run but has been at 240fps
- low latency: on
- vsync: on

(settings from blurbusters)

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 29
how do you install this, i have fp tables,installed (SW and sonic) I am uptodate with bam and newest patch as well

i didn't see a cfg file and not sure what to do with models and TGa folder, thanks in advance

just put the zip in the same folder than table. That's all

You just need to have this files in the same folder:

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 37
thanks, got it working but i also have the shadow ball

using nvidia, i did the following

placed the fpt file in tables
placed zip as is in same tables directory
and placed the fpl in the Libraries directory

1659040915244.png

Can you try with the zip deleted?

Can you try with the zip deleted?
thanks, worked :-D , i deleted and ran from FPLoader

just a quick question, how do i increase ball speed. I notice on a few fp tables.

table looks fantastic

The "ball disappearing" issue only appears in cabinet mode for Cosmic Princess when using the higher polygon ball zip file. In desktop mode it's fine. My guess, it has to do with either the textures included, or the ball being changed messes up the uvwrap for the ball.

Beyond that... fantastic work gents! Table plays great and is a nice template / example to go by for drastically changing FP physics!

There are many new options and settings that can be tweaked... so its bound to get even more refined... especially with different rubber options being applied, etc.

The days of FP flippers shooting wide are gone!

The days of FP flippers being only on / off are gone!

The days of the FP ball feeling floaty to some people... "should" be gone :)

I've already got the flippers in Star Wars DSA GE working better. Its just a matter of time until the rest can follow.

Last edited:
@VMAURO , @TerryRed , did you make a full installation with the ball the alternate ball texture ? ( axis ball, eye ball etc etc )

@VMAURO , @TerryRed , i find what' the problem. It's the rotated PF which make the ball disapear... We don't have this issue, because on my pincab, my Playfield is in portrait mode, so i don't need to have a rotated display on FP. I will ask @ravarcade why custom "zip" ball disappear when you play in rotated PF.

Issue solved. Here the updated zip file to have ball on rotated PF.

@AnonTet, can you update the topic?

Attachments

• Cosmic Princess v1.0 (AnonTet, JLou) v1.0.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 63
YES. what was the problem?

either it's because I didn't put the good name for each ball, or either it's because i forgot to put the mask...or either both, don't know really.
I just remake them exatly with same stuff like original ball but in 8k ball ;). Also, Fpm editor is sometime "buggy"

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze:
    that decade was huge for them!
  • Free Bally! @ Free Bally!:
    Do you know Fleet Foxes?
    never forget 'em after this tune
    (AI prompt) describe the band Fleet Foxes
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @JonPurpleHaze, Fleet Foxes are an American indie folk band formed in Seattle, Washington in 2006. The band is known for their lush harmonies, intricate arrangements, and poetic lyrics. Their music draws on a wide range of influences, including folk, rock, and baroque pop.

The band's sound is characterized by intricate vocal harmonies, acoustic guitars, and a variety of other instruments such as mandolin, piano, and various percussion. Their lyrics often explore themes of nature, spirituality, and the passage of time.

Fleet Foxes gained critical acclaim with their self-titled debut album in 2008, which was followed by the equally well-received albums "Helplessness Blues" in 2011 and "Crack-Up" in 2017. The band has developed a dedicated fanbase and continues to be praised for their unique sound and songwriting abilities.
    (AI prompt) Helplessness Blues lyrics by Fleet Foxes
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @JonPurpleHaze, I was raised up believing I was somehow unique
    Like a snowflake distinct among snowflakes, unique in each way you can see
    And
    ai coulda summed it up: — superb 3rd-wave folkrock :headphones:
    yeah wow, that Fleet Foxes tune is a trip?
    gangly guitars
    Liked it, nice shows!
    Have to learn to listen afterwards..
  • Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs:
    JonPurpleHaze rolls 2d6 and gets 10.
    thanks! well, next thing i'm looking for is songs about nursery rhymes
    Reactions: JonPurpleHaze
    (AI prompt) adult nursery rhymes songs
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @JonPurpleHaze, 1. "Old MacDonald Had a Farm" - updated for adults with humorous lyrics about farm life and animal sounds.

2. "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" - a more mature version with deeper meaning and reflection on the beauty of the night sky.

3. "The Wheels on the Bus" - a fun and funky remix for adults, with a catchy beat and new verses about the daily commute.

4. "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" - a revamped version with lyrics about navigating the ups and downs of adult life.

5. "Mary Had a Little Lamb" - a grown-up twist on the classic nursery rhyme, exploring themes of friendship and loyalty.

6. "Humpty Dumpty" - a modern retelling of the tale of Humpty Dumpty, with a focus on resilience and overcoming obstacles.

7. "Hickory Dickory Dock" - a jazzy rendition of the traditional nursery rhyme, with a swingin' beat and updated lyrics.

haha, but WHO does those songs?
    (AI prompt) bands that do adult nursery rhymes songs
  • ChatGPT @ ChatGPT:
    @JonPurpleHaze, 1. The Wiggles - Known for their catchy and playful songs for children, The Wiggles have also released adult versions of nursery rhymes with a humorous twist.

2. Rockabye Baby! - This series of albums feature lullaby renditions of popular rock and pop songs, including nursery rhymes, that are perfect for both children and adults to enjoy.

3. The Nursery Rhymes - A band that specializes in creating modern and edgy versions of classic nursery rhymes, appealing to both kids and adults with their catchy tunes.

4. The Mother Goose Band - Combining elements of rock, folk, and pop music, The Mother Goose Band puts a unique spin on traditional nursery rhymes, making them fun and entertaining for listeners of all ages.

5. The Nursery Rhyme Rebels - This band takes nursery rhymes to a whole new level with their edgy and adult-themed versions, adding a modern twist to these timeless classics.
    Well anywhop, not getting paid this week means i have to tend to a cascade of unpaid bills, better get to it. Good chattin this week, have a beaut of a weekend!
    Free Bally! has left the room.
    Block has left the room.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Block has left the room.
      Back