• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP TEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.
Cosmic Princess (LAI, 1979)

SS Recreation BAM FizX FP Cosmic Princess (LAI, 1979) 1.4.1

No permission to download
Solid State Machines
Future Pinball

AnonTet

Pinball Master
Site Supporters
But the slider should still be in the middle (and it will be on the next version) so please adjust that, just in case

Runner

Pinball Wizard
Oh c'mon. Don't use the fly cam and rotate the monitor the other way :p :D

seriously I can actually explain that. CP was actually built from scratch (my 1st table) and Bally Spectrum was just an update where I didn't have to create anything, only moved on every single object (headache) to match the new playfield.

Back to drawing board. Lets see how well can I fix that... for next version.

PS: the plunger slider should be in the middle
lol!!! There's a reason why I did that, I'll message you directly to explain why.

Runner

Pinball Wizard
Oh c'mon. Don't use the fly cam and rotate the monitor the other way :p :D

seriously I can actually explain that. CP was actually built from scratch (my 1st table) and Bally Spectrum was just an update where I didn't have to create anything, only moved on every single object (headache) to match the new playfield.

Back to drawing board. Lets see how well can I fix that... for next version.
I got it! I know why this is happening. It's your LightImage on layer 5 using the Plastic_On2 texture and drawing it overtop the surfaces. I changed the surface to none so it would display on the playfield instead and we can now clearly see the surface edges and the textures stop at the right place at the end of the surface outlines.

That was pretty ingenious to use that to light up a texture!

This could do the same thing if you want to try it. I just did and surface textures were as light up without the LightImage being used.

xBAM.GetTexture("Plastics").brightness = 5

With the LightImage on layer 5 set to None for the image list: (the surface layer is very dark)

Cosmic Princess v1.3 (AnonTet, JLou)3.png

With the xBAM.GetTexture("Plastics").brightness = 5 command (with the LightImage on layer 5 set to None for the Image List): (it's the same as before)

Cosmic Princess v1.3 (AnonTet, JLou)5.png

AnonTet

Pinball Master
Site Supporters
AnonTet updated Cosmic Princess (LAI, 1979) with a new update entry:

new version - READ BEFORE DOWNLOAD

DON'T DELETE YOUR PREVIOUS VERSION BEFORE TRYING THIS ONE

TLDR:
This is basically a start from scratch after I lost all my data and a few weeks updates i've already done.
There might have new problems, but i've also corrected and improved stuff
So extract to a separate folder and go from there (the .cfg file still goes to FP_Install_Folder\BAM\cfg)
----------------------

Changelog v1.4

' Table Release v1.4
' -- NEW BAM v353 REQUIRED...

Read the rest of this update entry...

JLou5641

Pinball Wizard
@AnonTet , the "light on" texture for plastic need to be re-made from the new HQ texture you put on plastic... it look weird like that...

Edit: And also the new texture need to be adjust for this plastic:
1664177780912.png

I will update those things on the week.

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) fuckedupthemath:
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) test:
    (Guest) test: **