Solid State Machines

Neo

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Medieval Madness
Neo submitted a new resource:

Crazy Cats Demo Derby - "Don't Just Tap It...Ram It!"

Hey all...After months of work and testing, I am ready to go ahead and release Crazy Cats to the VP community.

Crazy Cats is my second table for VPX. This table is dedicated to longtime friends who have effectively become family to me who are or have been part of the Crazy Cats demolition derby team out of the town of Monroe, WI. These guys have been running derbies for over 30 years spanning two generations.
The theme is running in a demolition derby, something I personally haven't seen...

Read more about this resource...

Looks fun! I'll try to give this a play, soon.

Couple early notes:
- I would think replacing the tan PF color with a woodgrain would help the look.
- I'm thinking that adjusting the light levels would also help the aesthetic. Overall lighting could perhaps be darkened, and more flare could be added to various lights. When I try the table, I'll see if I can figure anything out. (VPX noobie here)

The original zip opened fine for me.
I use 7zip to extract, so not sure if that has something to do with it.
Alot of zipped files that say they are corrupt when trying to extract, open fine with 7zip.

yeah, I got reports about it on the other sites, and tested it myself. found that the B2S stuff got corruped for some reason so I decided to rebuild the zip and resubmit.

By the way, what a great theme, and table!!
We have Demolition Derby here at the County Fair sometimes with Monster Truck show also.
I thought it might be hard to hit that upper left ramp, but wasn't hard to hit it at all! (Just an eye illusion I guess.)
Great job on this!
Looking forward to seeing your work in the future!

I had an idea to create a Monster Truck table, with those announcers that say like "Sunday Sunday Sunday" added as sound effects!
Just never got around to it. I did search for announcer sound effects, but couldn't even find one!

Keep up the spectacular work! It is appreciated!
Carry on.

Neo updated Crazy Cats Demo Derby (Original) with a new update entry:

Crazy Cats Demo Derby 1.1.0

Update of Crazy Cats to 1.1.0

- Implemented new standard DOF by VPU user Outhere. This is likely the DOF system I'll use on all future tables. He sent this to me as a mod and I decided to incorporate it into this update.
- Implemented new ball save timer system to allow an ad hoc ball saver and to also add rime to a running ball saver. This is the same system I made in Zone Fury using the"Demo Again" light instead of the countdown display.
- Skill shots now add 3 seconds to the ball save...

Read the rest of this update entry...

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back