custom flipper packs?

Anthias

Pinball Player
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Battle For The Down
Just wondering if there is any interest out there in custom flipper textures people can apply to their tables? Screen shot shows some of what I have.

The red one and the fire one are both included in my Fire Power Tribute table, with the red ones in use and the others included as an optional change. That got me thinking, maybe I should release a pack with lots of them, as if I enjoy them, perhaps others will?

Any interest out there?

Attachments

• flipper samples.png
    flipper samples.png
    405.7 KB · Views: 71
I think its a good idea, not always the Author puts how the user likes, having the option to change is good, a bit like the LUT options.

Just wondering if there is any interest out there in custom flipper textures people can apply to their tables? Screen shot shows some of what I have.

The red one and the fire one are both included in my Fire Power Tribute table, with the red ones in use and the others included as an optional change. That got me thinking, maybe I should release a pack with lots of them, as if I enjoy them, perhaps others will?

Any interest out there?
i like it !
I am using Terry’s pup animation code instead of gif for animated textures and can show you how if you want psychedilc flippers to really “flip out”

I would use them if I could find a match to the tables I work on. Doctor Who just has plain yellow flippers. The yellow version in your screenshot might work on it.

OK then guys, since there is apparently some interest, I have assembled 28 flipper textures into a zip, along with a screenshot and a demo table (just a bunch of textured flippers so you can peruse the actual look on table not just the images) I will upload now.

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: Ok, keep in touch!
      Back