Future Pinball

wbshrk

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Deadpool
wbshrk submitted a new resource:

Deadpool SE - Stern Deadppol SE with my own sounds

This is a more complete table then the original version. I reworked all the images, models, and sounds from the ground up. The DMD vids are also all added from a video of the real machine in action. Fixed all multi-ball issue. This is a cabinet view only table DMD was too complex to include desktop HUB. I lost all the files to keep going, but the is still a good table.

Read more about this resource...

It's a VERY good table. Please look into throwing Terry's Fizx on it! it'd be a great recreation!

Credit where credit's due please. JLou is the creator of FizX.

Terry however, as usual, makes the most out of whatever he works on and ported the whole thing to achieve a masterpiece :)

I was thinking that after I wrote it. You're correct. I had just got done playing Terry's table with the new option - hence why it was on my head :) OUI!

I understand that. Like I said, it is an awesome table and you can get lost in it :)

wbshrk updated Deadpool SE (Stern, 2018) with a new update entry:

Version 2.0

This is a complete rework of my original table. I have updated and fix a lot of features including videos, music, sounds, scoring, and lights. I have not completed the table yet, still no Sauron or Mr. Sinister battle yet. Everything else is working as well as I could get it. To see the rule set I was using go over to:

http://tiltforums.com/t/deadpool-rulesheet/4311#heading--items
View attachment 25799

Requires Latest version on BAM to function correctly...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great table i hope you can put FizX physics into the table
but anyway i already enjoy it verry much.. Thank you..

just gave this a run and its very very good.

Lotsa fun, but every new FP table needs FizX. Right now the ball suffers from FP float.

Well people complained before but now that there's no reason to have float is even worse isn't it?

FizX "ruined" everything :D :D :D

I have to agree, the ball does float a bit. FizX is still in a development stage and hasn't actually been released yet. Until it is, you can make do with my old world approach that is easy to implement. Just click on each flipper in the FP editor and set the strength to the exact center. The bounce off the flippers seems a bit high to me so you can enter the values below into the bounce control section of the script (if you wish or use your own values). Then save the attached XML with the table which used to me my starter XML for all tables. It may not be perfect but the ball doesn't float or at least it is better.

base_elasticCoef = 0.61
expected_ball_speed_after_hit = 231
minimum_elasticCoef_to_scale_fast_balls = 0.04
reduction_for_flipper_in_motion = 0.20

Attachments

• deadpool9.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 58
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back