Bally Delta Queen (Bally, 1974) Fuses

Cheeseman1969

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Delta Queen
Hello, I have Bally's 1974 Delta Queen that I started to refurbish over two years ago and life got in the way. I had most of it done, just putting it back together now. I just noticed that I am missing a fuse in the holder on the far far right side, under the counter. It is not labeled and my pictures are covered by the counter. SO can't tell what fuse to put in. Anyone have a delta queen would could tell me? I have the wiring diagram and nothing on there about what kind of fuses. Checked the internet for last hour and can't find anything. Thanks!!

It was kinda of working before and it was fun but had to change out flipper coils, put in a fuse box for most of it and just clean everything. Once I get that done, my Dad (72 yrs) will test the hell out of it he said. LOL

It was kinda of working before and it was fun but had to change out flipper coils, put in a fuse box for most of it and just clean everything. Once I get that done, my Dad (72 yrs) will test the hell out of it he said. LOL
The fuse holders in these Bally’s are unreliable and should be changed.
The schematic shows the fuse info as 4 fuses but can’t tell where there mounted.
Fuse 1 line fuse 120vac 8 amp agc8 blu wire in and orange out.
Fuse 2 solenoid fuse 50vac 10 amp agc10 red-white wire in and black out.
Fuse 3 general illumination, ball count, match lamps. 6vac 10 amp agc10 yellow-br wire in and r-b out.
Fuse 4 controlled lamps 6vac 15 amp agc15 yellow-br wire in and blu-black out.
This machine doesn’t have any circuits that use a separate fuse example 120v bank reset coil.

Yeah I changed out those fuses to a box now. I just did not see the other. So now wondering.... I will post a pic later where and what wires it goes too.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back