Solid State Machines

Itchigo

Former Operator
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
All Of Them!!
A 4 player SS Stern SHOULD have made. (This is an original).
Knock down inline targets to lock a ball. When 2 balls are locked, hit the left 3 bank to initiate multiball.
3 balls in play- scores 3X
2 balls in play- scores 2X
This will saved locked balls between players. You can also have 2 ball multiball, by unlocking a ball.
Relocking a ball during multiball gives Jackpot (75,000).

Bumpers and plunger-JP Salas, Koadic.
Shimoda:Apron help, and FS Backglass.

So sorry about this, my face is red..... I uploaded the wrong version with the cheat walls and all. It's all fixed now.

Attachments

• Distant_World_Desktop.jpg
    Distant_World_Desktop.jpg
    436.6 KB · Views: 383
disgruntlement seems to make for fine creativity. :)

Thank you. Disgruntlement wasn't really a factor here, but I do think this is my most realistic table to date. It should be, I started it like a couple of years ago. Then I looked at my coding from 2 years ago and said "I wrote this s***?! I completely recoded it, and in the process took out about 700 lines of code from the original version. (From 2140 to 1450, approximately). How much I have learned...

yea, sorry... it was in your sig and i couldn't resist temptation!

so does this mean you have other table projects besides the templates?

Nah, it's cool. I just noticed today, you guys have the older version of my templates. I have to fix that. This is what I have going. In addition, all will be fs b2s, these are just the desktops.

Attachments

• Satin doll 5-15.jpg
    Satin doll 5-15.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 334
  • Olympics 5-15.jpg
    Olympics 5-15.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 343
FS B2S...? flight simulator back-to-school? that hardly seems appropriate for pinball, but if you say so.

hey, those are neat-looking tables. i don't think i've ever played a setup like #1, and #2 looks like a real bitch for modern players to get used to!

any interesting discussions going on at your place? cuz this place is crickets chirping these days.

Lol. B2s is going to take over UVP if you know what that is. (Backglass second screen) That's Rosve's program that shows the scores on the backglass, and it's less resource intensive than UVP.

We get crickets at Rogue sometimes, but we shoo them away...

Right now we have:
http://roguepinball.com/index.php?topic=259.msg1536;topicseen#new

We also have inspirational messages at Rukia's Rogue House ™ (It's a column done by my wife).

And some other topics....

Edit: I forgot to mention "The funny cat thread".

Last edited:
???

Itchy,
I couldn't get this to run on my system at all. I still use VP 9.10 so I guess that makes a difference.

Wanted to thank you for your help and am back working on VP again. I have 4 tables already done (Little Joe has been redone for VP9). PLZ email me when you have the chance. Have quite a bit to tell you. ;)

PS: Using a friend's computer system so be patient. I'll contact you as soon as I can. Thanks.

I also can't seem to register on Rogue. PLZ email me with the info I need to re register or, if you have the current info I need to log on to the site PLZ email it to me.

Thanks and I miss ya ;)

Sincerely;
Will
AKA druadic

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back