Distant World WIP

Itchigo

Former Operator
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
All Of Them!!
This has been going on for quite some time, but for those of you not at Rogue Pinball, I'll show you this. I'm getting (finally) closer to releasing this. This is a 4 player, Multiball game that saves locked balls, has jackpots, match, extraball, and special, among other things. It was started so long ago, and I had learned so much about coding since I built it, I had to recode it. When I built it I started out with almost 2300 lines, now I have it down to just over 1500. Now it's a game to see how low can I go. This is for vp9, and will be Desktop and Full Screen, with B2s! By the way I'm going to plug my template, as this was built with it.

This will only be available on certain sites (this is one).

Attachments

• Distant World 4-15.jpg
    Distant World 4-15.jpg
    419.8 KB · Views: 301
looks nice, like 80's bally or something? the stuff that eala dub furry-lover is crazy about?

anyway, why would anyone go rogue when they have PN? i'm not getting that part.

Rogue is another place to hang out. I'm hoping to have some things that aren't at other sites. But Jon supported me, and I want to return the favor by sharing with him.

no way. i've lost my super-powers enough times by going to the wrong place, and now here comes a place called ROGUE. no way.

Ike, I'm just doing my own thing and having fun doing it. Don't know if anything will come of it or not, but as Faralos said "you can never have too many pin sites". It even got me suspended at VPF for wanting to do this. But hey, we all know how he is..

Attachments

• .jpg
    .jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 273
table looks fantastic - i like very much :wave:

oh wow I completely forgot about this one sorry for that
as I was supposed to be doing a night time version of it too for ya'
looking good though! I love the darker look to it now
and hope to see it finished soon!
(don't forget to delete that crap on the right side of the pin in the backdrop)

I have the light and dark covered, thanks. Thanks in part to the new B2s editor! I can do things easier than finding them in ps or Gimp.

Tii: Thanks. And you're welcome to do it in fp, if you like.

lol tim, faralos was merely repeating what we all used to say 10yrs ago when idiots were running the original VPF.

in any case, you can never have too many pin sites. and potatoes are best eaten cool, because they'll develop more resistant starch to remove chol. from bloodstream. truth.

potatoes are best eaten cool, because they'll develop more resistant starch to remove chol. from bloodstream. truth.

Well then I'm in trouble... I had a good run.:pint:

well, get your scores checked. you may be alright anyway. for me, problem was caused by physical disease.

but i switched to red taters when i found out they have more resistant starch.

red dicktater... hmm... mao tse-tung? :)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "Complete list of VB commands".
      Back