• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP NINE!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Do not DL TAF Soundtrack

computerfrk1

pinball music recreator
Not sure I first thought I put the file name in then I fixed that and re-uploaded it and so I am thinking the zip file itself is bad so I re-did the zip file and until the other 2 are deleted out of the system I can't try and reload again. I'll release a new thread letting you know it's ok to download

computerfrk1

pinball music recreator
Thanks to Jon the problem with the file has been fixed and I also have been educated on how to do this correctly. So by all means download away

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
    @ freebird1963: *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ********...