Domain name Change

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
We sure have come a long way from TMOF, which stood for The Magic Of Flipperless. I think 75% of the tables we hosted were by Druadic, simply because hardly anyone ever did flipperless. Now we are closing in on 300 tables and games, and we have a number of authors who focus on flipperless, or at least do them now and again.

So, thanks for giving me my own personal playground Jon, and thanks to every author who has contributed to the growth of Pinball Nirvana. If you haven't really checked out our download section, explore a little. You'll find tables and games form some unexpected people, since we don't host VPM or most EMs. How about novelty games from Destruk, Apoc, and 4Eyes. Wonder where we'd be now if we hadn't spun our wheels for a year.

John

Pop Bumper Pete

Pinball Pirate
Site Supporters
But flipperless cookies don't work at nirvana, all the new post flags went back to blue
I know cookie would be linked to the sit address and the adress has changed, meh

StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
When does flipperless.com expire, just that I have used that url to link to this site in a few replies on other forums. ;)

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
I much prefer to think of it as slowly fading into oblivion. Or maybe rusting away. I only hope I'm not as long as I feel.

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) fuckedupthemath:
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) test:
    (Guest) test: **