Downloads from Neptune Pinball and other unauthorized sites

patrick

Reaction score
I have found outdated versions of three of my table, NFL pinball, 1000 bornes, as well as Paris2004 being hosted on a site that I have not approved.

The only updated versions that I have authorized are on Pinball Nirvana. These three downloads are at Neptunepinball and should be avoided. I understand that other authors, Bob for one, have also requested that their work be removed from this site, and that these requests are being ignored.

All of my tables are free and the minimum I expect from administrators of sites where I didn't upload my tables is to respect me as the author and ask before putting my tables in their download section.

The only sites that have updated and authorized versions of my work are Pinball Nirvana, IRPinball, VP Originals and Future Pinball.

I, along with tiltjlp, keep our tables updated at Pinball Nirvana, IRPinball, and VP Originals as freeware. Downloading tables made by Patrick & tiltjlp,as a team, or as individual project from sites other than these could mean that you are downloading old version, and you may run the risk of virus infections as well.

Enjoy our latest version and protect yourself by downloading only from sites authorized and approved by table authors.

I uploaded today a new version of 1000 Bornes, NFL Pinball and Paris 2005 at Pinball Nirvana.

Patrick, tiltjlp, and many other authors

If U wanna upload something new, simply provide linx 2 it n' I'll move it there - probably keep the old as well, just in cas people wanna' check it out. U don't lose bandwidth that way. It is possible there R viruses I suppose. I certainly didn't put them there if that is the case. It's a good idea 2 scan N E executable type thingy U download from N E where just in case :D If there is something U can't find someplace, check out the neptune archive n' maybe it's there. I dunno' even what's there - just a bunch of files - 1,300 or so. I find it's more fun 2 rant on this forum than play the pinball games (I am sure Mr. Cat will agree - he posts here quite a lot)

www.neptunepinball.com

The games used 2 B on another site, who forwarded them 2 me 'cuz they wanted 2 reduce their bandwidth costs.

<div align="center">
destroyer.jpg

Neptune doesn't respect authors. He has old versions of my tables. He refuses to remove the old tables. I will not furnish him with new links to my tables because he still won't remove the outdated tables as he stated above. He is a pimple on the ass of pinball and should be popped. Why this site, or any other respectable site, lets him advertise is beyond me.

This site has just published their "Forum Rules" and this guy breaks them all.... Why is he still here? I say get rid of him and his site links NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's try to make this a FUN place!

bob said:
Neptune doesn't respect authors. He has old versions of my tables. He refuses to remove the old tables. I will not furnish him with new links to my tables because he still won't remove the outdated tables as he stated above. He is a pimple on the ass of pinball and should be popped. Why this site, or any other respectable site, lets him advertise is beyond me.

This site has just published their "Forum Rules" and this guy breaks them all.... Why is he still here? I say get rid of him and his site links NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's try to make this a FUN place!

I pretty much agree with you Bob, but the decision isn't entirely mine to make.

John

neptuneholographics said:
If U wanna upload something new, simply provide linx 2 it n' I'll move it there - probably keep the old as well, just in cas people wanna' check it out. U don't lose bandwidth that way. It is possible there R viruses I suppose. I certainly didn't put them there if that is the case. It's a good idea 2 scan N E executable type thingy U download from N E where just in case :D If there is something U can't find someplace, check out the neptune archive n' maybe it's there. I dunno' even what's there - just a bunch of files - 1,300 or so. I find it's more fun 2 rant on this forum than play the pinball games (I am sure Mr. Cat will agree - he posts here quite a lot)

www.neptunepinball.com

The games used 2 B on another site, who forwarded them 2 me 'cuz they wanted 2 reduce their bandwidth costs.

<div align="center">
destroyer.jpg

The issue is that many authors, including me, don't want our tables hosted by you period, since you don't keep your tables updated. Since we don't want you to host them in the first place, why would we provide you links to any of our work? The honorable thing for you to do, which might win you some acceptance, would be to remove the tables you have been asked not to host.

John

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back