Escape from Monkey Island Music Pack

marv75

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Addams Family
I have searched PO's 27 pages and misc. downloads and can no longer find the music pack for this nice table! Does anyone have and can upload it here or send me a PM? Thanks very much. :)

Marv.

Can't believe this masterpiece was never hosted here. Welp, that's now been fixed!

There was also a VPX mod in the works though it seems to have stalled. :(

Attachments

• 26277810590_31db441efc_o.png
    26277810590_31db441efc_o.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 98
There was also a VPX mod in the works though it seems to have stalled. :(

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=34397&hl= monkey island
Saw this and got the PM. Looks awesome, altho those are quite possibly the ugliest side-walls I've ever seen!

I do see that a couple WIP's were shared publicly. I'll try to test them out tomorrow to decide if it's worth adding them here. I notice Ian approved, so that's a big help. (wish he'd set up an acct here, but so far I can't find one for him)

Edit: Hmm, I just noticed that this VP8 version nicely segues from land, to jungle, to sky. Quite possibly there's an in-game screenshot or something that would make a better background image, as nice as the included one is. The problem with the included one, and the lack of the cab, is that the transition from table to background is currently kind of jarring IMO.

Last edited:
It's not the 1.00 RC screenshot but one of the test tablessssssssssssss. I just kept 7 versions...

EFMI screenshot.jpg

It's not the 1.00 RC screenshot but one of the test tablessssssssssssss. I just kept 7 versions...
Thanks, I'll have to update the screenshot. I do see that you helped with the table!

Btw, I managed to find some alternate backdrop images. So far I like the attached two the best.

Ideally a backdrop would move from earthy-red at the bottom to green across the middle regions, to blue night sky at the top, but I'm not sure I have the patience to find a perfect match, nor the PS skills to make one...

Attachments

• EfMI- C1.jpg
    EfMI- C1.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 81
  • EfMI- C3.jpg
    EfMI- C3.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 78
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: antonioale is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back