EXHIBIT'S CONTACT

montmar3

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
hello,
as i'm working on this table, i wonder if holes are all gobble holes or somes are kicker holes

can't find anywhere good woodrails and lockbar to complete the table

thank's by advance for anyhelp!

bruno

Attachments

• my_contact-exhibit.jpg
    my_contact-exhibit.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 532
Most of them are kickers, but off-hand I couldn't tell you which ones they are. There is an existing version of Contact here by Druadic, which you might find has a rules document in the zip file. His version plays perfectly, or seemingly so, since I've never played the actual game.Since you might be a new author, or at least new here, I'd like to point a few things out to avoid any possible problems. While you're of course free to download and play Druadic's version of Contact, you can't use his script for your table. Feel free to use any rules information you find in the zip, though. And while Druadic isn't active in VP right now, I'm his contact person. And just because there is already a version of Contact is no reason not to continue with yours. Yours looks great.

John

gasp, i didn't see the good contact by druadic here, now i'm a little bit discouraged, i'm learning scripting on VP...my first beginner's work was on duglis squarehead.
i don't find any rules about "contact", so i'll try on my own to find somes and finish to script something correct for my project.

thank's for advices

Don't be discouraged, there's no problem with there being more than one version of a table. But I'm Druadic's playtester, so I can tell you that you wouldn't learn much from his script. He's the first to admit that his coding is weak, but like he say's the important thing is that the game plays well. I'll see if I can get some rules for you from a collcetor's group I belong to.

John

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back