No Bam no Play
Chat Moderator
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Batman(Data East)
@Furio

Questa è una versione di vp9,fatta di un certo Erwin,ottimo,ma hai mai provato quella per vpx? di cui io ho realizzato una versione fedele in Fp....questa

EDIT: additional, off-topic debate split out from the official release thread, here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tarfalla è stato ricreato per primo in VP nel 2002 Non ha senso richiamare priorità per VPx o Bam . Le altre osservazioni sono solo offese gratuite. Prima di scrivere documentati. Se queste osservazioni non dovessere bastare chiedo l'arbitrato di

Non ha senso richiamare priorità per VPx o Bam . Le altre osservazioni sono solo offese gratuite. Prima di scrivere documentati.
ma di chè parli? offese???? ma di chè? booooo

io ho solo voluto informarti che si sono altre due versioni di farfalla,se volevi giocarci,un suggerimento di un compagno di gioco di flippers (io) tutto qui!!! visto che è un tavolo, un gioco,fatto da una azienda Italiana.

mi parli di,"osservazioni sono solo offese gratuite"....ma di che cosa stai parlando?

Furio cos'è,le altre due versioni di Farfalla sono offese per te? le intrerpreti cosi tu?

Last edited:
Prima di scrivere documentati
si ora vado in bibblioteca dei flippers...ma tu prima di inserire una frase,rileggila......correggi quella "Tarfalla" o chi fà la traduzione capisce altro. scusami se te lo dico.

Catturaxx.JPG

Offese gratuite :
Cari amici, questo gioco è stato creato SOLO per DIVERTIMENTO, e soprattutto GRATIS,
che è scaricabile SOLO, nei siti Pinball nirvana, e PimSim.
Se lo vedete su altri siti, sappiate che è stato fatto contro la mia volontà, e di conseguenza potrebbe essere usato a scopo di lucro, vi invito a non scendere a compromessi con utenti o proprietari di siti scorretti, che richiedono un qualche tipo di azione specifica per scaricare questo gioco.
Non è solo un invito al gioco. Tu non sei proprietario di "Farfalla" vi sono ricreazioni precedenti alla tua e la tua posizione è inconsistentente.

Tu non hai capito una mazza,del significato di questa mia frase.

primo: la mia frase non sono offese.io al posto tuo,starei attento a dire che sono offese,senza sapere di cosa io sto realmente descrivendo con quella mia frase.
secondo: se non capisci il significato,sei prima pregato di chiedere infotrmazioni.
terzo: neanche sai di cosa io sto parlando,e tu li definisci offese.....,ma sei proprio fuori strada te,nè.
di dove sei Furio?

Allora,apri bene le orecchie Furio......intanto si parla di una mia ricreazione di FP.....quindi questo è un mio tavolo.
tu devi capire la differenza,tra tavolo originale,quello reale,e di una ricreazione in tema virtuale,appunto in FP. ok
è logico che il tavolo reale di Farlalla non nè mio,ma la mia ricreazione in FP,la considero mia......mica lo hai costruito tu,io lo costruito...ok

quello è un avviso alla gente,che se vede la mia ricreazione su altri siti....come in quello che aperto un tizio dell'australia che si permette di prendere i tavoli degli altri e li posta nel suo sito,senza permesso......tu non nè sai niente di questo tizio vero?

QUESTA MIA RICREAZIONE, la vedi pubblicata qui in PN,e in Pinsim...
perchè sono stato io stesso a inserirle ok.....se tu la vedi su un altro sito,non lo postata io....quindi lo ha fatto il propretario di quel sito stesso,senza il mio permesso.....ok
quindi di cosa stai parlando tu? di cosa mi accusi? cerca di capire prima di cosa si parla.e non dire offese gratuite...ma di chè?

qui si parla della mia ricreazione,non di altre versioni di Farfalla,hai capito?

Last edited:
Tarfalla è stato ricreato per primo in VP nel 2002 Non ha senso richiamare priorità per VPx o Bam . Le altre osservazioni sono solo offese gratuite. Prima di scrivere documentati. Se queste osservazioni non dovessere bastare chiedo l'arbitrato di
Okay, since I'm an assistant to the staff, and I seem to have come across this thread first:

- I am temporarily locking this thread for the moment until I can better understand.

- I don't see any connection to Erwin's or Furio's update versus any table Paolo made in FP - BAM, but I'll try to research. Hold on, please.

Last edited:
Alright.
I've evaluated and given my recommendation to staff. This is in their hands, now.

This thread can be unlocked and/or cleaned up at @Furio's request or by staff decision.
Cheers.

ok, since the furio thread has been closed, in my opinion in an incorrect way, I open this thread to answer, and explain better.

I just wanted to say to furio, that apart from the version of "butterfly" of vp9 that he posted, there is also my version of fp and that of vpx, made by "kiwi" ...... if he wanted it try to play with it, that's all.
now I don't know what Furio understood, but he replied by mentioning my sentence that I put in all my tables....this

ATTENTION PLEASE
Dear friends, this game was created for FUN ONLY, and above all for FREE,
which is downloadable ONLY, in Pinball nirvana, and PimSim sites.
If you see it on other sites, know that it was against my will, and consequently it could be usedfor profit purposes,I urge you not to compromise with users or owners of incorrect sites,which require some type of specific action to download this game.

and here my reply was born.

@GeorgeH you say this

He is just updating it from VP8 to VP9. It looks like your version came out in 2019 so his version actually predates yours. There would be no need to get your permission if he didn't use your version which appears to be the case.
but you also understood worse than furio .... I never said that he had to ask me for permission, but sorry, which permission are you talk now?

I am referring to that guy who takes the tables and puts them on his site, but did you understand this or not?
my phrase (above) that I put in my tables, is addressed to that guy, who steals the tables and puts them on his site

I built butterfly for fp, based on the version of vpx made by "kiwi" but I asked him for permission.

I didn't tell furio that he had to ask me permission to me, but where did you see this? It would be a thing out of logic for me

I, only said this(below) to furio, about farfalla (butterfly)

Questa è una versione di vp9,fatta di un certo Erwin,ottimo,ma hai mai provato quella per vpx? di cui io ho realizzato una versione fedele in Fp....questa

in English

This is a version of vp9, made by a certain Erwin, great, but have you ever tried the one for vpx? of which I have made a faithful version in Fp .... this one

everything else is just an my answer to his statements

Last edited:
to be even clearer,Furio answered me like this
Cattura888.JPG

I ask all to you...... what has to do with it? Respond with the phrase I put on my tables?

ATTENTION PLEASE
If you see it on other sites, know that it was against my will, and consequently it could be usedfor profit purposes,I urge you not to compromise with users or owners of incorrect sites,which require some type of specific action to download this game.

but what "Free offenses" ,is talking,Furio here? How if I offend someone with this my phrase?

you all make the translation please

ok........ what?????????

The furio thread was closed, why? if furio has misunderstood my comment ie this
Catturapppp.JPG

And he answered me in a way out of discussion(see also below), quoting my phrase that I put on my tables ..... why you and the consultant think,that I did or said something wrong?

I didn't say that furio had to ask me for permission ...... but I say but how can you see this?I am shocked

damn!!! I regret having commented and suggested to furio to try my version and that of vpx.

Then explain that these words mean, do the translation,please
Non è solo un invito al gioco. Tu non sei proprietario di "Farfalla" vi sono ricreazioni precedenti alla tua e la tua posizione è inconsistentente.

Last edited:
@Furio
visto che il tuo thread è stato chiuso,mi devi spiegare tre cose.....

1)perchè mi hai risposto in questo modo, in rosso:
Non ha senso richiamare priorità per VPx o Bam.Le altre osservazioni sono solo offese gratuite. Prima di scrivere documentati. Se queste osservazioni non dovessere bastare chiedo l'arbitrato di
2)mi devi spiegare cosa intendi per offese gratuite
3)perchè hai citato la mia frase che metto sulle mie risorse?

in English

Since your thread has been closed, you have to explain three things .....

1) because you answered me in this way, in red:
It doesn't make sense to recall priority for VPX or Bam.other comments are only free offenses. Before writing documented. If these observations should not be enough I ask the arbitration of
2) You have to explain to me what you mean by free offenses
3) Why did you quote my phrase I put on my resources?

Last edited:
Questo scritto non era pertinente e offensivo:
ATTENTION PLEASE

Comunque penso che le cose siano sufficentemente chiarite e per quanto mi riguarda il discorso è chiuso.

Everything was written in Italian and Google did not translate it very well. I misunderstood what you said. I am sorry.

Comunque penso che le cose siano sufficentemente chiarite e per quanto mi riguarda il discorso è chiuso.
Che cosa????? ma come????? per te è un discorso chiuso???? ma non per me.

Io ho solo voluto informarti che a parte la versione di vp9,che tu hai postato,cè anche la mia versione e quella di vpx fatta da un'altro italiano,di un tavolo un flippers creato in Italia(Zaccaria)....e tu che fai? crei l'inferno!!!.......per una tua incomprensione in "pippe" mentali!

Tu inizi a dire e scrivere cose assurde,mi accusi dicendo che io faccio offese gratuite,metti in discussione la mia frase che metto nei miei tavoli,coinvolgi altra gente tra cui il consultante che chiude il thread.....lui va a discutere con altri dello staff,di una cosa che tu non hai compreso,e che tu hai trasfornato in tragedia tanto al punto che; anche GeorgeH capisce male,parlando di permessi,una cosa che non centra niente,con il risultato che mi fai passare per un l' orco cattivo del villaggio......e per te è un discorso chiuso? e per altro non rispondi alle mie domande?no,non,no!!!

io non lo accetto!!!

in English

Furio says:
However, I think that things are sufficiently clarified and as far as I'm concerned the discussion is closed.

What????? but how????? is it a closed matter for you ???? but not for me.

I just wanted to inform you that apart from the version of vp9, which you posted, there is also my version and that of vpx made by another Italian, of a table(real pinball) created in Italy(Zaccaria) .... and what are you doing? you create hell !!! ....... for your misunderstanding,in mental fantasies !

You start saying and writing absurd things, you accuse me by saying that I make "gratuitous offenses", you question my sentence that I put on my tables, involve other people including the consultant who closes the thread ..... he goes to discuss with others of the staff, of something that you Furio did not understand, and that you Furio have turned into tragedy to the point that; even GeorgeH understands badly, speaking of permits, one thing that has nothing to do with, with the result that you make me pass for a bad ogre of the village ... and for you it "discussion" is closed? and besides, you don't answer my questions???? no,no,no!!!

I don't accept it !!!

Last edited:
Cattura44.JPG

Perfect!!!!!! Who added this window in first suspected post?.......what more, this was not my first post that I put, i.e number 1..... but my post number 10,instead.....!!!

If a man would have been judged by the same legal system used here (that no one is offended ), in another context the judged man would have been condemned to death.:shockedalien:

I saw Furio's thread clean up (good.....very nice thing!! compliments!!!!)......and everything was "downloaded/thrown" here in my thread, which moreover, I was forced to open, because furio's thread has been closed, in an unessential way for me.....therefore made my it impossible to not answer.....to GeorgeH.

I solved with furio privately, but this "way", or "use", or "power" to modify or change the threads of others as you see fit ..... bothers me!!!!

I would certainly have preferred to be informed of this change beforehand for a better solution .... instead acting like this behind my back, in my thread ..... my God! / my goodness! / wow / damn !! it makes me want to not open threads, to reply, not to post comments to help no more no one, information, tables, and everything else.

@JonPurpleHaze
Please if you have time and patience, analyze this situation in this thread.

I'm waiting for your opinion, answer.judgment!!!

Last edited:
what does this mean.....??? gfy??? I am not American, you are prayed write not abbreviated.
if you answer me, then I assume it was you who made these changes.

I asked you, in another context, not to have any kind of interaction with me anymore, why do you persecute me?

I was kindlyto you in space cadet, I put a like in your comment, I didn't want, but I did it .... and I regret it almost . I don't want to interact with you, do you understand it or not? don't force me to leave this site.

it seems that you do it on purpose.......why did you interfere in my discussion in Italian with furio? it was an almost peaceful discussion, a debate, between Italians, in the Italian language, which surely you did not understand, and consequently you closed the thread ... great way to use your power in this way .... really!!!

anyway I don't want to start another discussion with you.

what does this mean.....??? GFY???
Ah, haha... well:
"GFY" = "Go fuck yourself"

I believe it's a bit like:
"Vai a farti fottere."

Are we clear on that, now, Paolo? :-)

Ah, haha... well:
"GFY" = "Go fuck yourself"

I believe it's a bit like:
"Vai a farti fottere."

Are we clear on that, now, Paolo? :-)
So you are starting a flame of your own?

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back