Solved FIFA World Cup Draw 2022 Football (Soccer)

JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
I don't really pay attention to Soccer too much (Football to everyone else) until the FIFA World Cup qualifiers roll around every 4 years, I was sad after the US 🇺🇸missed the world cup the last time when everybody thought we would qualify by getting a positive result against Trinidad & Tobago🇹🇹 which didn't happen.

The US qualified last Wednesday due to a goal differential when they lost by less than 6 (2-0) against Costa Rica 🇨🇷. which still has a chance in a playoff match to make it to Qatar🇶🇦. The US and Canada 🇨🇦 are in the CONCACAF qualifying region and Canada topped the qualifying rounds which was very surprising, but they are very good. 3 teams qualified so far, Canada, Mexico and then the US. Costa Rica still has a chance to make it. The 2026 World Cup will be held in Canada, Mexico and the US.

These are the groups which were assigned today among the qualifiers, the draw in Qatar came out today and the first match will be on 11/21.
You can see team world rankings here:
I still think the defending champions France 🇫🇷 have a chance to repeat which is very rare.

Match Schedule:

Congrats to all of the nations that have qualified so far!
🇶🇦🇪🇨🇸🇳🇳🇱🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇮🇷🇺🇸🇦🇷🇸🇦🇲🇽🇵🇱🇫🇷🇩🇰🇹🇳🇪🇸🇩🇪🇯🇵🇧🇪🇨🇦🇲🇦🇭🇷🇧🇷🇷🇸🇨🇭🇨🇲🇵🇹🇬🇭🇺🇾🇰🇷

There are still 3 teams that will qualify, the next one will be between UAE 🇦🇪 vs. the Australia 🇦🇺 or Peru 🇵🇪 winner on June 6th!
Then Costa Rica 🇨🇷 vs. New Zealand 🇳🇿.
The US's first match in the World Cup will be another European qualifier to be decided, it will be Wales🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 vs. the Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 or Ukraine 🇺🇦 winner.

It will be very hard for me to root against Ukraine if they make it!

Last edited:
Concerning Ukraine, it is a pity that Russia did not qualify and is in the same group as Ukraine. I remember the USSR-Tchecoslovakia match at the 1968 Olympics Games (ice hockey), just after the events in Prague, and an other in the 1969's World Championship . What great games!
Concerning France, I obviously want them to win, but the main thing for me is to attend a good World Cup and to see good matches. May the best win.

Last edited:
I really don't care about football which is really weird considering I'm Portuguese.
But it really is said to see my country team struggle so much. Man can they complicate things with so many good players!
We qualified a few days ago on the last playoff match!
I hope they do better in Qatar but to be honest I just hope too see good matches. It's a world cup after all :)

The US's first match in the World Cup will be another European qualifier to be decided, it will be Wales🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 vs. the Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 or Ukraine 🇺🇦 winner.

It will be very hard for me to root against Ukraine if they make it!
Ukraine beat Scotland 3-1 yesterday, It's Wales (🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿) vs. Ukraine (🇺🇦) on Sunday for a chance to go to the World Cup!
⚽ :appl:

Ok, so the World Cup finals are now set, Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 beat Ukraine 🇺🇦, Costa Rica 🇨🇷 beat New Zealand 🇳🇿
and Australia 🇦🇺 beat UAE 🇦🇪 !

Congrats to all of the nations that have qualified, I think this is final and perhaps correct:
🇶🇦🇪🇨🇸🇳🇳🇱🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇮🇷🇺🇸🇦🇷🇸🇦🇲🇽🇵🇱🇫🇷🇩🇰🇹🇳🇪🇸🇩🇪🇯🇵🇧🇪🇨🇦🇲🇦🇭🇷🇧🇷🇷🇸🇨🇭🇨🇲🇵🇹🇬🇭🇺🇾🇰🇷🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🇨🇷🇦🇺

⚽ :cheers:

Last edited:
I just love the world's sports events, this week it's the World Athletics Championships in Eugene, Oregon but I guess they changed the name from World Championships of Track & Field? Regardless, overall I think it's great when we meet as nations in these gatherings.

It's only day 3 of 10 today and it's going to get better, I've loved faster, higher and longer ever since I started in high school with cross country running in the fall and then in the spring migrated to distance races, pole vault (scary stuff) and long jump in the spring with track. Eugene, Oregon is where the meet is being held and Steve Prefontaine was from there, he died in a car accident in 1975 and was a inspiration to me.

No Michelle Jenneke stuff yet (images, above) but it's a bunch of the worlds supreme athletes competing together.
🏃‍♂️

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back