Fish Tales coming.

Brave leaving the bike unattended... try do that here on a remote place :D Even if it wasn't that expensive it would've "gone in 60s"!

Now about the actual fish, there are no tales after all are there? :p

Been a while since I ridden a boat with paddles. I actually love doing that. Not so much the pain afterwards or the callouses :D but still. It is something I enjoy doing. Fishing not so much. I just can't be stopped for that long waiting for a bite

@AnonTet

The hunt is often more of the tale than the catch, is it not?

Also locked on!

[IMG]

Last edited:
Fisherman tales always included that big fish... that is often lighter and shorter than described in the tale. It is part of the tale too :p

Just kidding. I wish I could do stuff like that but have to stick to my annual paddle on a random dam while on vacation.

New kayak hitch installed, tested, solid and works a treat, going to go for another ride and paddle tomorrow. Not concerned about a catch, it is mainly about the chase, to fitness, health and wellbeing.

Attachments

• hook.jpg
    hook.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 28
Got a real workout this morning, hooked my first monster fish, dragged me and the kayak around the lagoon for about 30 minutes. Got it to the surface, and it was a damn sting ray, about half the size of the kayak! No way I was bringing that on board, and just as I was reaching for the cutters, the line broke.

On a side note, I did catch two undersize tailor the other day.

Last edited:
If I said that to my wife she would tell me that was just an excuse to buy a boat (she knows me so well :D )

That must've been quite a feel and lots of fun. Keep us posted.

If I said that to my wife she would tell me that was just an excuse to buy a boat (she knows me so well :D )

Mate my shoulder and neck muscles are still burning, tell you love and kisses, just how buff you'll become. 💪

I can tell her whatever I want but my sense of self preservation says no. It's not because of what you're thinking though :D
Lets say I know that burning feel a bit all too well.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back