StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
TMNT
I've always liked kites, made and crashed many in my preteens, oh OK and slammed a few in the ground since then ;)

Update: attachment re-added. If you need a Flash player, try this thread. --Ike

Attachments

• papalote.swf
    3.5 MB · Views: 68
Last edited by a moderator:
Unable to open, but curious about it...:headscratch:

Cool flash Vid StevOz pretty cool kite! :)

Flash is officially dead starting today, but I noticed the SWF file above was still online, so added it back as an attachment. It's a cute animation that even William Tell might appreciate.

Interestingly, I can still get Flash games to play in Chrome merely if I click to give them permission. But probably at some point, maybe with the next Chrome update, that will no longer be allowed. In which case one can use a dedicated player, instead.

Despite all the concerns about security, I doubt there's really any risk in running these older games and animations, even with obsolete Adobe players. I'm thinking fun stuff like that would not be a likely route of attack, and that it would moreso be invisible Flash applets at sketchy sites. Even so, after 20+ years of using and reading about Flash, I've never really heard anything about common Flash applets being unsafe in actual practice.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back