JonPurpleHaze

Site Nudger
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Drop-A-Card
The Forums will be upgraded on 6/10/06 and might be unavailable during the process, this could take hours or days depending on the roadblocks encountered...

The current version has many hacks installed so i expect to run into some problems, the new version was released today and I've been waiting for it. :userfriendly:

The actual upgrade for the forums has been completed, there are some problems that I've encountered with the Attachment conrtol panel but they seem to work.

The PNphpBB2 version was upgraded from 1.2d to 1.2i, we did lose all of the hacks that were previously installed but they can be added back. Post any forum bug reports here and we will squah them! :sumo:
:archery:

I like the Arcade games :thumright:

:yourock:

Hey bob, glad you like them!
The arcade has actually been on the server for a couple of years and I finally had some time to add a bunch of games to it. I finished up most of the configuration so it's time to announce them!

:juggle:

this place just gets better and better. nice work, jon.

i wish we could combine the best of VPF and PN to make the ultimate VP site.

ah wells...

nicolas.b said:
this place just gets better and better. nice work, jon.

i wish we could combine the best of VPF and PN to make the ultimate VP site.

ah wells...
Rss Feeds could be an excellent way to stay connected, information can be imported from different sites.

The points and Shop functions have been restored :?: Currently testing and discovered a new quick reply option of "Quote the last message".

RSS feeds require specific code to make them broadcast, no? otherwise we could share post databases, maybe?

Looking great Jon.

Thanks buddy :)

(and bob is right - the games are brill, especially the bloody penguin! LOL)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has posted a new reply in the thread "What music are you listening to?".
      Back