Four people hospitalized in Finland after eating the Destroying angel (Amanita virosa)

Nowadays even if we know for 100 persents it is the right mushroom we ca't be sure for 100 percents we can eat it due to the condition of our environment

Actually some of this bush Tucker seems rather good.

Those sound pretty interesting.

The bush coconuts with the 'delicious grub' inside (er, hmm!) remind me of common figs, which evidently involve a wasp that pollinates each fruit, then passes its life inside. No wasp, no fruit. So when you eat a fig, you wind up eating the remains of the insect, somewhere inside.

Are you able to forage anything around there, Steve-O? I kinda like dandelion greens as part of a salad, but am wary of picking it around urban areas because of potential pesticide issues.

Don't have to go too far to get a feed of fish or blue swimmer crabs here. Telescopic fishing rod at the ready.

I can get to spots 3, 4 ,5, 6 and 10 via my trusty ebike with in 15 to 30 minutes.

I have nasturtiums growing in my yard if you need some flower power.?

Attachments

• pole.jpg
    pole.jpg
    630.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
@Ike Savage

Here are some pictures of "The Cut", spot the dolphins. ?

@Ike Savage

Here are some pictures of "The Cut", spot the dolphins. ?

God, that's loverly. Is that from roundabouts your town?

We have a BIG LAKE over heah, but.... eh, it's not quite the same. :s

God, that's loverly. Is that from roundabouts your town?

We have a BIG LAKE over heah, but.... eh, it's not quite the same. :s
It's a 20 minute ride to get there. ?

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back