3754398490_1319325310_o.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 410
uh oh I see a vp version coming soon

wow, looking at that table colors makes me feel like i'm high of wacky tobaci

Now that does look pretty trippy ;)
I too would love to see a VP made of this table,
Drink in one hand , J in the other and the sunnies on LOL

Matt :)

Thats weird that it doesnt have an entry in the IPDB. It appears to be a gottlieb late 60's machine ala Kings and Queens or DropACard. Just looking at the pop bumpers and the sixties early 70's small gottlieb flippers. I'm bored so I am going to cruise through the IPDB for a similar playfield.

EDIT: Okay I cheated after looking at the score and narrowing it down to 66-70' gottlieb, which may have been a mistake, I googled it and found the same picture at Funland/ located in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. There is a picture behind it that looks like a warhol selfportrait or David Bowie. It is the machine just to the right of center.

http://www.tiltwarning.com/

The slideshow, roughly four entries below the gallery picture is awesome, and shows pin people enjoying those rare games

Last edited:
This was too freaky to not bring into the VP fold. A quick thanks to SteveOz for posting the pics here or I wouldn't have been aware it was out there.

looking at the art again, it looks reminiscent of Peter Max,
of sixties art poster fame. Cool looking graphics!
if I didn't have so many to do I'd give it a quick shot as an EM using Itch's template
but it also could use a complete Woodstock song approach (up roach?) :)
I think just for the heck of it. okay maybe next summer sometime at the earliest!

exactly, peter max. just kind of watered-down. playing it safe for PB audiences, i guess.

Thats weird that it doesnt have an entry in the IPDB. It appears to be a gottlieb late 60's machine ala Kings and Queens or DropACard...

http://www.tiltwarning.com/ (Tilt Warning Customs - We Build Custom Pinball Machines)
Hmm! As I was working on the backglass collection just now, I noticed a pretty nice BG pic here.

Google mainly just turns up oblique pics of this table, but we do seem to learn that this one-off mod is by a certain Mike Budai, who shares more info and artwork here:

Btw, those machines over at TiltWarning are just fantastic! Kinda crazy to me that they look almost levels above most stuff the "pros" were cranking out, art-wise.

Maybe it just goes to show that passion and patience tend to produce better results than cranking out stuff on a schedule and on the clock. Or something like that.

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      JonPurpleHaze @ JonPurpleHaze: Ok, keep in touch!
      Back