From Duglis- How is everyone?

Duglis

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Balls a Poppin'
Hi all.
I'm sorry that i've been out of touch for a while, just life things (very good, good, bad and ugly)!
I'd like to chat with some of you again. I hope you are all well!

-Doug

Glad to see you're still alive and kick'en Duglis!

Kurt

Thanks Kurt!

I'm fine. How have you been over the years? :)

-Doug

Just the same. Doing shows and makin' tables... :)

Kurt

Hi Duglis!

I've been fine and was lucky enough to be able to play a lot of EM's this past week-end! Somebody at rec.games.pinball made a list of the EM's that were at the Rochester Game Room Show:

Free Play Games:
Big Ben
Big Hit
Challenger (head to head)
Conquest 200
Doodle Bug
Doozie
Duotron
Fire Queen
Flip A Card
Hi Lo Ace
Loop the Loop
Nautilus
Odds & Evens (2)
Old Chicago
Paul Bunyan
Pro Football
Roller Coaster
San Francisco
Spin Out
Time Zone
Travel Time

Project Games:
Beat the Clock
Expressway
Extra Inning
Grand Slam
Hayride
Home Run (2)
Jungle King
Love Bug
OXO
Paradise
Play Ball
Pro Pool
Sky Jump
Strike Zone
World Series
There was also a game called Flying Turns ( 1964 Midway) that was a lot of Fun!

http://www.marvin3m.com/baseball/flyturn.htm

YouTube - Flying Turns Mechanical and Arcade Game - Rochester Show

Images from the show, some of Flying Turns:
http://www.pinballnirvana.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=125

Video, the end contains Flying Turns:
YouTube - Rochester Game Room Show 2008

Sorry for the previous disturbance!
There's no disturbance to me!!
:wave:

There's no disturbance to me!!

However, sorry. I know I'm not that regularly here anymore, mainly because I feel overstrained to read and post at different pinball forums in my free time.

I think I was just a little disappointed about the ignorance of Duglis about the pic request, but that's absolutely understandable. IIRC I think I never talked to him personally and he possibly never noticed me and the pinball people member gallery and because of that my request was just curious. No problem.

Hiya, Yogi. I had no problem with your question. I emailed you my picture too! I think maybe JPH has it instead by accident.

I had nothing to do with whatever is a "disturbance". In other words, did someone complain about your post? If so, that was NOT me.

Be well and take care!

-Doug :)

Hi Doug!

Just for clarification: After your small talk to Kurt here I somehow felt ignored by you a little. But as I tried to communicate by my last post, I can understand that. And no, none complained about my post.

More or less accidentally I noticed your last post here and I just thought to ask you about some pics for the gallery. I'm just happy about the existance of IRPinball and all the contributors. Because of that and your service at all I felt the urgent need to ask.

Please feel free to contact me by pm/e-mail. I never got a pic of you and the others.

Thank you,

yogiholzer

Hiya, Yogi. I had no problem with your question. I emailed you my picture too! I think maybe JPH has it instead by accident.

I had nothing to do with whatever is a "disturbance". In other words, did someone complain about your post? If so, that was NOT me.

Be well and take care!

-Doug :)

Yes, the webmaster received a email and picture from Duglis and it was intended for yogi, i just sent you a PM yogi! Duglis, you should be able to PM or email yogiholzer by clicking on his User Name.

Yogi,
If JPH forwards you the email I accidentally sent him, you will find a long chatty msg from me! :D

be well! I'm currently in the process of updating some of my tables!

-Doug

Thanks! E-mail has arrived. Some more pics of others were nice. And if I additionally get an appropriate pic of Jon as well soon, I will update the gallery at once. :welcome1:to the gallery. :groupwave:

I added the direct link to the gallery to my signature.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back