Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Trigon
Pinball Emporium
- Pinball Emporium is a all-in-one frontend for Future Pinball and Visual Pinball that is aimed to be more suitable for beginners
Pinball Emporium Webpage

Pinball Nirvana Virtual Pinball Frontends Forums

Pinball Nirvana (PE) Frontend Content packs

Pinball Emporium | Release 10 - Install & Display Setup

Pinball Emporium - How to add your own tables

JoyToKey Setup
Pinup Popper "Baller"
- Baller is a "all-in-one" installer system for Visual Pinball and Future Pinball that supports Pinup System, Pinup Player, PuP-Packs, and Pinup Popper
Homepage:

Pinball Nirvana Virtual Pinball Frontends Forums

VPU Pinup-Popper & PuP-Pack Releases

Pinball Nirvana (PinUp) Frontend content packs

Installation Guide (webpage)

Installation Guide (video)

Future Pinball Tips (TerryRed Guide)

How to add PuP (Pinup Player) and PuP-Pack support to any Future Pinball table
PinEvent
- PinEvent is future pinball software add-on that manages and controls DOF, PuP-Packs, PuP-SSF, PuPDMD, PuP Stream as well as normal future pinball playsound commands used for mechanical events such as flippers, bumpers, ball drops, drain etc.. It does this only on tables modded for PinEvent.
PinEvent: "DOF, MX, PUP, SSF, PUPDMD, PUP Stream" for Future Pinball (1.4 - Install Guide 2.0)

Future Pinball and BAM Mega Guide by TerryRed
HyperPin
- HyperPin is a freeware frontend menu system for Future Pinball and Visual Pinball. HyperPin provides an interactive way for you to choose the tables you want to play via a rotating wheel.
Hyperspin Forum

VPU HyperPin Forum

Hyperpin Media Packs (vpf)

HyperPin Videos (vpf)
PinballX
- PinballX is a free digital pinball front end designed for digital pinball cabinets developed by the author of GameEx with components by Headsoft. It is compatible with HyperPin media and databases.
PinballX

Webpage
VPU Pinball X Forum
PinballY
- PinballY is a game browser and launcher for your virtual pinball cabinet.
Other
Pinball Nirvana Virtual Pinball Frontends Downloads
Wheel Template by MeDiSt 1.0.0
Pinball frontend Downloads (vpu)
This is our start to a new master link of essential links/tutorials/help files for Pinball Frontends. Have a great link not already here? Just post it here so we can add it to this post.

Last edited:
does anyone have any media for the front end playlists? looking for topper, playfield dmd backglass playlist media such as movies, music,tv,urnin rubber, etc...

Pinball Emporium has a bunch of media packs for 1-3 screens which is a super helpful time-saver. PuP has a few more bells and whistles which does make it more complicated but out of the 4 I've tried, PE is my favorite so far. I was about to pull my hair out gathering media before, going item to item per table with about 500 - 600 tables. Now I just need to add some pieces for the oddball games and I'm done. Thank Gorgar!

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back