• Many thanks to Ian Longstaff for his lovely table roundups, posted on YT. And here is... TABLE ROUND UP TEN!

Also, here's our browser games collection, for those who are playful.
  • Google Translate to French or Other Languages Click on the link and a new tab will open with this page translated into French.
    Click on the "To:" pull down option to select a different language. Users will not be logged in on the new Google tab.

Fun way to map your plunger...if you have arcade controls

Joshua B

Pinball Nudger
I've got a HotRodSE two player arcade controller. Today, I decided to map the plunger to the player two joystick *down*. So I pull down the joystick to pull out the plunger, then let it loose to shoot. After I let it go, it rocks up and down a few time, almost like a rattling motion and sound. I can stretch and say it reminds me of the metal spring plungers of pinball games. Fun!

The only catch is if the *up* is mapped to something else in the game. For the HotRodSE, up is the R key. Flight 2000 uses the R key for rules. So I commented out that line in Visual Pinball and the plunger works just like other games.

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ freebird1963:
    *** ******* ** *** **** **** ** **** ** **** *** *** **** * * ***** *** *** ***** ** ******** ***** **
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) fuckedupthemath:
  • Chat Bot Mibs:
  • (Guest) test:
    (Guest) test: **